Wedding of the year: 19 year old Waraabe marries two chicks same night in Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Waxaan maleynaa marba mid buu u cararayaa ama habeen ba mid maxaa dhib haysto. Nowadays marrying two women at same time has increased. Tolow ma faan baa sheekado waan fahmi waayey.

I dont think this gonna last one day reality Will kick in

That tv crew should go back now that the Guy is famous Markuu xiisuhu dhamaado ee la isfurona nala so socodsii

ha guursado lakiin inu kale hor marsho fiicnaan laheyd. Xaqq ma ila ahan inee mid habeenka meherkeeda kaligeed sariir ku aruurto.

Kanaa ragganimo lugu sheega waa bahdilaad caadi ah wee iga damiir fiicanyihiin

Bohol

VIP
ha guursado lakiin inu kale hor marsho fiicnaan laheyd. Xaqq ma ila ahan inee mid habeenka meherkeeda kaligeed sariir ku aruurto.

Kanaa ragganimo lugu sheega waa bahdilaad caadi ah wee iga damiir fiicanyihiin

According to some sheikhs threesome is allowed aslong as the lights are turned off and the two girls don't touch each other. :siilaanyosmile:

But since majority of Muslims don't do that, each will have to wait her turn. :manny:

According to some sheikhs threesome is allowed aslong as the lights are turned off and the two girls don't touch each other. :siilaanyosmile:

But since majority of Muslims don't do that, each will have to wait her turn. :manny:

I don't know how they do it wallahi and on the same day. Dhiiga ii kari lahaa. It's just ego.

Well thank God you're saved from that. :lol:

Who is gonna save my sisters? :ileycry:

The wedding day is so special for a woman. That day is all about you and to have to share that I find it a big injustice. No woman is truly happy sharing her wedding day. If they agreed to this then why not at least give them a day each? And putting them in front of the camera :farole:

Wareer badana!

Bohol

VIP
@madamelioness I agree, every girl dreams of being the center of attention in her wedding day. However you do get some odd chicks at times that
don't want wedding at all rather a honeymoon in Mecca :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending