Wedding of the year: 19 year old Waraabe marries two chicks same night in Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Haye ma Majerteen baad ku dayanaysa? :yacadiim:MJ men are known to do this.

Nah. MJs do it separately first marry one then few years later another one. I will do 2 same night.

giphy.gif

@Duke of Bohol

This is the second time I see similar thing like that dude that married 3/4 at the same time.

For the grace of God I cannot understand why he picked an absolute carbon copy same phenotype, same shape, same height, same skin tone Xaalimo?

If I was going to do this, they would be polar opposites in everything, a dark dhuxool cocoa chocolate and a milk chocolate, both different shapes and physiognomy, would you not agree?

variety is the fucking spice of life.

Last edited:
@Duke of Bohol

This is the second time I see similar thing like that dude that married 3/4 at the same time.

For the grace of God I cannot understand why he picked an absolute carbon copy same phenotype, same shape, same height, same skin tone Xaalimo?

If I was going to do this, they would be polar opposites in everything, a dark dhuxool cocoa chocolate and a milk chocolate, both different shapes and physiognomy, would you not agree?

variety is the fucking spice of life.
Everybody has a type, also I imagine it's like insurance in case something happens to one of them. :heh:

Wow cajiib! Is it even permissible to marry two women at the same night? The husband supposed to spend 7 consecutive days with his wife. Dhib baa haysto marba waa inuu mid carar.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Wow cajiib! Is it even permissible to marry two women at the same night? The husband supposed to spend 7 consecutive days with his wife. Dhib baa haysto marba waa inuu mid carar.

No harm in wedding two at the same night while you tear one ceeb up, the other one will be in Kitchen preparing hilib, maraq & caano:banderas::ahh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why they look like Twins
:what1:

And do they realize that one of them must wait 7 days for her wedding night

Mid ay cidlo u joogayso qol ayadoo ah caruusad caruus la'aan ah

:kanyehmm:

Why they look like Twins
:what1:

And do they realize that one of them must wait 7 days for her wedding night

Mid ay cidlo u joogayso qol ayadoo ah caruusad caruus la'aan ah

:kanyehmm:
Waxaan maleynaa marba mid buu u cararayaa ama habeen ba mid maxaa dhib haysto. Nowadays marrying two women at same time has increased. Tolow ma faan baa sheekado waan fahmi waayey.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Masha Allah libaax weeye while some nacas in the west are side niggas smh :bell: Levels to this shit.:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How cute all the SSpot guys that can't even get one girl to talk to them are rejoicing and hi fiving each other.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending