WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Somalis originated from Eire land (the land which was made ceyr ,destitute by the famine ). Somalis are descendants of "Sam ale" ,the man who rejected to drink ale and fled to Africa .This was confirmed by an Irish rasta elder from Kilburn .It also explains the Eurasian element present in horn African Dna.

WE WUZ IRISH N SHIT?

I'm actually confused now.
:browtf:

If there are pictures like this
large.png

Pocahontas can be black
:chrisfreshhah:

I know a few native people that look like that :lolbron:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I know a few native people that look like that :lolbron:

Where you at, link me up to see those native people.

All I know is South Asians. The closest I got to native Americans is Filipino and they are from bloody South-East Asia.
:bell:

Where you at, link me up to see those native people.

All I know is South Asians. The closest I got to native Americans is Filipino and they are from bloody South-East Asia.
:bell:

There's a lot here in Alberta. Nobody fucks with them cause they're straight savages lmao

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
For the record these "WE WUZ" types are simply vocal minorities, very small ones at that. Like @Human said, there is reason for a few African-Americans to act out in such a manner. But again, they are a very vocal and very small minority.

VixR

Veritas
For the record these "WE WUZ" types are simply vocal minorities, very small ones at that. Like @Human said, there is reason for a few African-Americans to act out in such a manner. But again, they are a very vocal and very small minority.
Exactly.
Anybody else tired of these "We Wuz" threads? I mean seriously, can you guys leave these ppl alone ffs?
696.gif

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Exactly.
Anybody else tired of these "We Wuz" threads? I mean seriously, can you guys leave these ppl alone ffs?
696.gif

For real though. I mean damn, I can understand, say, ridiculing a Somali who throws away their identity and tries to pass off aspects exclusive to African-American culture as their own, that's one thing, but the usage of dadkaan madow as some sort of boogeyman is quite obnoxious and bigoted. Call me soft, an SJW, or a bootyclapper for all I care, they won't work for me because while I am a proud Somali I don't see the need to call these guys things that would make a white supremacist blush. :francis:

VixR

Veritas
For real though. I mean damn, I can understand, say, ridiculing a Somali who throws away their identity and tries to pass off aspects exclusive to African-American culture as their own, that's one thing, but the usage of dadkaan madow as some sort of boogeyman is quite obnoxious and bigoted. Call me soft, an SJW, or a bootyclapper for all I care, they won't work for me because while I am a proud Somali I don't see the need to call these guys things that would make a white supremacist blush. :francis:
I'm not on board with ridiculing the Somali you described either. It's their life.

I think its bc people (majority) on this forum aren't American, hence they falsely super-impose these niche, highly vocal so-called "We-Wuzians" as holding the views of the average African American. That just isn't the case. If anything, a lily White American is more likely to claim Native heritage over Black Americans. It's just stupid and not true to reality.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm not on board with ridiculing the Somali you described either. It's their life.

I think its bc people on this forum aren't American, hence they super-impose these niche, highly vocal so-called "We-Wuzians" as holding the views of the average African American. That just isn't the case. If anything, a lily White American is more likely to claim Native heritage over Black Americans. It's just stupid and not true to reality.
I'm not completely throwing my support behind it the example I mentioned either, but I'd understand one's reasons for it if they complained. And yeah, I've noticed that Somali relations with other black people seemed to be a lot more strained in European countries, and Canada to an extent, from what's been posted here. You are spot on with the Native American stuff as well, I initially clicked on the thread mostly expecting to see some video of a white guy bragging about how he's "1/16th Cherokee" or something.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I'm not completely throwing my support behind it the example I mentioned either, but I'd understand one's reasons for it if they complained. And yeah, I've noticed that relations with other black people seemed to be a lot more strained in European countries, and Canada to an extent, from what's been posted here. You are spot on with the Native American stuff as well, I initially clicked on the thread mostly expecting to see some video of a white guy bragging about how he's "1/16th Cherokee" or something.
Double standards.
Painting Jebus as a lily White blonde is acceptable behavior for Whites, but claiming he was Black is grounds for ridicule for Blacks.

Claiming Native ancestry is acceptable behavior for Whites, but grounds for ridicule for Blacks.

Double standards.
Painting Jebus as a lily White blonde is acceptable behavior for Whites, but claiming he was Black is grounds for ridicule for Blacks.

Claiming Native ancestry is acceptable behavior for Whites, but grounds for ridicule for Blacks.
some black people and white do have native Indian ancestry.likewise , blacks and whites both respectively have African European blood .

but that is not the point ,rather what is being ridiculed here is the claim of the original natives
Being of African stock and African American being their descendants.the Jesus comparison doesn't hold because no whites go around claiming to be the ancient Hebrews (at least they are not that vocal about It if they exist ).

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Double standards.

I personally find both white examples you gave worthy of ridicule as well.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
some black people and white do have native Indian ancestry.likewise , blacks and whites both respectively have African European blood .

but that is not the point ,rather what is being ridiculed here is the claim of the original natives
Being of African stock and African American being their descendants.the Jesus comparison doesn't hold because no whites go around claiming to be the ancient Hebrews (at least they are not that vocal about It if they exist ).
Ok but for the most part it's only white people that claim Native American ancestry as often as they can. Hell, one of our Senators, Elizabeth Warren, is called "Pocahontas" as an insult because she claims to be Native American. I've never met a black person or seen any instance of them saying they are the original Native Americans until this thread. And if you think that a fringe minority of black people claiming they are Hebrews are bad, just wait until you see the crazy shit stuff that white supremacists on college campuses say about themselves.

Ok but for the most part it's only white people that claim Native American ancestry as often as they can. Hell, one of our Senators, Elizabeth Warren, is called "Pocahontas" as an insult because she claims to be Native American. I've never met a black person or seen any instance of them saying they are the original Native Americans until this thread. And if you think that a fringe minority of black people claiming they are Hebrews are bad, just wait until you see the crazy shit stuff that white supremacists on college campuses say about themselves.
I agree .that said ,we are concentrating on knee grows for a reason .please continue sitting on the fence and watch the good soldiers slug it out .
#ballad of a dead cushitic soldier
#to live and die in cush
#Ramadan
#suugo science
#islamic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending