WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Yeah, I've seen videos like that talking about how illogical it is for millions and millions of Africans to be sent to the US as slaves. So, they must have been the true native people of the US.

But, the real question is where they fighting against the Europeans that came to the US with the Native Americans or did the Native America have a deal with the Europeans and sold the African Americans to the Europeans? I know that history taught in Western countries are 'white-washed' but it would be nice to know if African Americans are Native Americans or another native group in the US or they are from Western/or Central Africa or they are Native Indians?

Yeah, I've seen videos like that talking about how illogical it is for millions and millions of Africans to be sent to the US as slaves. So, they must have been the true native people of the US.

But, the real question is where they fighting against the Europeans that came to the US with the Native Americans or did the Native America have a deal with the Europeans and sold the African Americans to the Europeans? I know that history taught in Western countries are 'white-washed' but it would be nice to know if African Americans are Native Americans or another native group in the US or they are from Western/or Central Africa or they are Native Indians?
The native Indians are an ancient people who crossed into America from Asia .they are related to other southern American native people . African Americans come from west Africa originally .case closed !

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
They are misusing that image, they are Cushitic beja people, now you got western Africans claiming them too? Pathetic.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
We wuz Israelites though @ inquisitive :drakelaugh:
Banu Israel were dark or Adami, because musa was adami as said by the nabi. Isa was brown
Narrated Salim from his father:
No, By Allah, the Prophet did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka'ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people said, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I looked behind and I saw a red-complexioned, fat, curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' The one who resembled to him among the people, was Ibn Qatar." (Az-Zuhri said, "He (i.e. Ibn Qatan) was a man from the tribe Khuza'a who died in the pre-lslamic period.")

Banu israel are brown

Human

The native Indians are an ancient people who crossed into America from Asia .they are related to other southern American native people . African Americans come from west Africa originally .case closed !

Even if African Americans are from West Africa, the history of black slavery in the US and every other aspect of American history has no doubt been 'white-washed' and historians may have covered the truth from the US public.

It's quite unsettling how there are some historians that lie about the true extent of a particular American event.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ!

WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ IN EGYPT!

WE WUZ ISRAELITEZ, DA ORIGINAL JEWZ!

These people will claim any history but their own :mjlol:

Human

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ!

WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ IN EGYPT!

WE WUZ ISRAELITEZ, DA ORIGINAL JEWZ!

These people will claim any history but their own :mjlol:

It's the White Americans' fault because if they never abused African Americans, called them names, degrade them as less than animals and lied about all aspects of American history then AA would never be like that.

Imagine having to act like White Americans to feel connected to their ancestors' oppressors but even then White Americans don't respect them. It's sad how White Americans have more respect for AA culture than African Americans themselves.

:bell:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Screenshot_20170530-183144_01.png

:dead:

bruh

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The beja men are a lot more muscular than Somali men ? Plus they have extraordinary hairstyles, whilst most of our men are bold :( why are we always left with the uglies

The beja men are a lot more muscular than Somali men ? Plus they have extraordinary hairstyles, whilst most of our men are bold :( why are we always left with the uglies
Somali nomads were as toned in the early 20th century (Google)and had a range of hairstyles (Afro ,curly ,Etc ). The war has destroyed everything about Somalis .Many nomads now eat meat only on special occasions . Animals have also deceased in number due to severe droughts .

Pocahontas ain't a negro :damedamn:

Even if African Americans are from West Africa, the history of black slavery in the US and every other aspect of American history has no doubt been 'white-washed' and historians may have covered the truth from the US public.

It's quite unsettling how there are some historians that lie about the true extent of a particular American event.
Black "washing " is more Suugo scientific than "white washing ". All you have to do is put on a dashiki and claim to have been Israelites ,and ancient Egyptians , native Indians ,when in fact your ancestors came From Benin and Ghana . At least he whites cite a few historical references .

Human

Black "washing " is more Suugo scientific than "white washing ". All you have to do is put on a dashiki and claim to have been Israelites ,and sign Egyptians , native Indians ,when in fact your ancestors came From Benin and Ghana . At least he whites cite a few historical references .

That's very true but if these Europeans were not seen as the enemy then AA would not making silly accusations of where they come from.

I'm just waiting for when they say they all originated from Somalia.
:mybusiness:

That's very true but if these Europeans were not seen as the enemy then AA would not making silly accusations of where they come from.

I'm just waiting for when they say they all originated from Somalia.
:mybusiness:
Somalis originated from Eire land (the land which was made ceyr ,destitute by the famine ). Somalis are descendants of "Sam ale" ,the man who rejected to drink ale and fled to Africa .This was confirmed by an Irish rasta elder from Kilburn .It also explains the Eurasian element present in horn African Dna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts