We Wuz Kangz Account Claims Somalis Were The First To Make Shisha

Type in “les somalines” on Twitter you will se that French magreb and madows are obsessed with Somalis in London.
The feeling looks mutual. And you have an odd looking South Sudanese as your profile picture.

Update: I searched it, found nothing. Very scanty.

Okay Hotep. It was shared from swahilis, borrowed Culture. Just because Somali used something didn't make it automatically somali. You should know the difference. Just like rooti is not special or native to Somalia.

they’re from dijbouti, you have the nerve to call me a Hotep when u think ur an Arab 😂🤣

93BCA84E-4DC2-4B02-9193-C401FA037EDC.jpeg

they’re from dijbouti, you have the nerve to call me a Hotep when u think ur an Arab 😂🤣

View attachment 251087
I don't think that person is Somali :mjlol:

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 @Magan95

@Angelina @a_bilan and other girls
Hakeem Olajuwon is Yoruba, Yoruba are half Muslim 😂

This isn't true. And stop obsessing over another group and saying what you don't know. Nigeria had a soft colonization, and part of it was even a protectorate. The whites were in Britain.

They weren't traumatized and can't relate to AAs. Ishekiri isn't even a major Nigerian language, it's a minority language which is even basically a distant branch of Yoruba , and Yoruba have the biggest native language movie industry in the whole of Africa, they speak their language all the time to the anger of groups like Igbo immigrants in Lagos. Igbos seem to be the ones with the endangered language but they still speak it, but who cares, it isn't our business. He's right.

If a Somali said the same thing you'd agree, so why are you triggered because it's a Nigerian? He and AAs have a different culture and history 🤷. The black label doesn't mean I should relate to your trauma.

The feeling looks mutual. And you have an odd looking South Sudanese as your profile picture.

Update: I searched it, found nothing. Very scanty.
1. I can have any picture I want. I’m glad you took the time to view my page loser

2. Didn’t need your confirmation first of all and who are you and why are you quoting me.

Trending