WE WUZ BANU ISRAEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are world-class bullshitters. Until academics do a proper dig and submit a peer reviewed study on their findings, I call bullshit. No doubt there's an archaeological treasure trove in Somaliland, but let the experts check it out.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are world-class bullshitters. Until academics do a proper dig and submit a peer reviewed study on their findings, I call bullshit. No doubt there's an archaeological treasure trove in Somaliland, but let the experts check it out.

Somalis have more Natufian-related ancestry than Ashkenazi Jews, ironically.

*Natufians are the oldest known Israelites.

Lancer

השבח לאל

I agree. It's too bad so much stuff has been fiddled with by amateurs. This stuff should be left to folks like Sada Mir. The well-accomplished daughter of SL.

Ashkenazis aren't really European though. They cluster with Greeks and South Italians at best, they never cluster with Germans and Poles (areas where they lived before 1950s Israel).

Then how come they look so white? Greeks and southern Italians look like dhegcas.

Hivites children of Cain married into Esau bloodline aka fake Jews. e v13 which means Somalis e v 12 Jacob are Israelite yahudi and and true ancient Egyptians when they were still Horner from the land of punt

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
OY Vey Shut it down
the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

Hivites children of Cain married into Esau bloodline aka fake Jews. e v13 which means Somalis e v 12 Jacob are Israelite yahudi and and true ancient Egyptians when they were still Horner from the land of punt
How can one be both jew and ancient egyptian? were they whipping themselves in the fields?
slave%2520auction.jpg

How can one be both jew and ancient egyptian? were they whipping themselves in the fields?
slave%2520auction.jpg
It the same being a Muslim in a Christian nation or a different tribe all caste but same people kinda like Canadian Americans and regular Americans. They had multiple deities we had one.

Wow, I actually respect them for playing the game :chrisfreshhah:

They're doing the same shit those people are doing. Niggas talking about "academics" and a "proper dig" :drakelaugh:.

They need to open a museum to show their children their great findings of history :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending