WE THOUGHT FB LIVE WAS BAD FOR GEELJIRES, now comes a new more decadence of our society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A new phenomenon wreaking havoc in our Society, our society in the West I mean (at the moment it is the ones in the West but the ones in Africa don’t know how to connect Cash App with their bank account, they don’t even have a bank account but if they were smart they could establish it through a cousin or someone trustworthy who is in the West )

Apparently Xaliimos on Snapchat are copying one another. They’ve discovered this thing called CASH APP :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Balaayo

Now these Xaliimos, majority of them fresh off the boat, are first doing little teasing on their Snapchat account and after accumulating so many followers these xaliimos would say “do you wanna see premier content of me? If so here’s my cash app. I am only accepting the first 60 persons. The price is only $50”:jaynerd:

This particular chick in Virginia with boobs the size of @Knowles head showed her withdrawing $13k from her bank :ooh::ooh::ooh:

That one got cadaans sending her $800 and so many faaraxs sending her $450:ivers:

Good news is that these Faaraxs are mainly in Europe. She always thanking them.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
A new phenomenon wreaking havoc in our Society, our society in the West.

Apparently Xaliimos on Snapchat are copying one another. They’ve discovered this thing called CASH APP :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Balaayo

Now these Xaliimos, majority of them fresh off the boat, are first doing little teasing on their Snapchat account and after accumulating so many followers these xaliimos would say “do you wanna see premier content of me? If so here’s my cash app. I am only accepting the first 60 persons. The price is only $50”:jaynerd:

:siilaanyosmile:they understand quickly :siilaanyolaugh:
But who would pay to see some Somali girls:farmajoyaab: on SNAPCHAT?:gaasdrink:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
In this day and age any man who pays money to see bajaq naaso must be mentally ill or incel.
We have been desensitized and bombarded with all kinds of naaso before we hit puberty.

we can actually sketch from memory while we sleep.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In this day and age any man who pays money to see bajaq naaso must be mentally ill or incel.
We have been desensitized and bombarded with all kinds of naaso before we hit puberty.

These are young xaliimo Gazelles who are fit like a fiddle

A new phenomenon wreaking havoc in our Society, our society in the West I mean (at the moment it is the ones in the West but the ones in Africa don’t know how to connect Cash App with their bank account, they don’t even have a bank account but if they were smart they could establish it through a cousin or someone trustworthy who is in the West )

Balaayo

This particular chick in Virginia with boobs the size of @Knowles head showed her withdrawing $13k from her bank :ooh::ooh::ooh:

That one got cadaans sending her $800 and so many faaraxs sending her $450:ivers:

Good news is that these Faaraxs are mainly in Europe. She always thanking them.
I don't get it why spend a lot of money on 2 second clip of a almost naked girl when there is free o

Wallahi it's mind boggling to say the least :ayaanswag:
Why pay for a banana sucking boobs shaking twerk vid let alone one of a xalimoid when we have some of the most beautiful milfs and Latina chicks doing free o e.g Kendra lust jynx maze
Are these fobs and elders who are yet to be enlightened ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I believe these are lonely men in their 40s @R.Kelly no way a young faarax would pay $$$ to see a xalimo

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Wallahi it's mind boggling to say the least :ayaanswag:
Why pay for a banana sucking boobs shaking twerk vid let alone one of a xalimoid when we have some of the most beautiful milfs and Latina chicks doing free o e.g Kendra lust jynx maze
Are these fobs and elders who are yet to be enlightened ?

@R.Kelly must have spent few quids on these "fit Gazelles" with loose calaq :whew:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Obviously @R.Kelly

He made this thread to see who else was on the same boat!

I WILL NOT SIT BACK AS IM ACCUSED of being a customer of this youn xaliimo Gazelles showcasing their deformed stuff. I was tempted but I’m frugal and no way will I pay $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending