WE THOUGHT FB LIVE WAS BAD FOR GEELJIRES, now comes a new more decadence of our society

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new phenomenon wreaking havoc in our Society, our society in the West I mean (at the moment it is the ones in the West but the ones in Africa don’t know how to connect Cash App with their bank account, they don’t even have a bank account but if they were smart they could establish it through a cousin or someone trustworthy who is in the West )

Apparently Xaliimos on Snapchat are copying one another. They’ve discovered this thing called CASH APP :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Balaayo

Now these Xaliimos, majority of them fresh off the boat, are first doing little teasing on their Snapchat account and after accumulating so many followers these xaliimos would say “do you wanna see premier content of me? If so here’s my cash app. I am only accepting the first 60 persons. The price is only $50”:jaynerd:

This particular chick in Virginia with boobs the size of @Knowles head showed her withdrawing $13k from her bank :ooh::ooh::ooh:

That one got cadaans sending her $800 and so many faaraxs sending her $450:ivers:

Good news is that these Faaraxs are mainly in Europe. She always thanking them.

That girl showed on her snap taking her family out for a few days shopping and spending $10000 easy on gold for her mum and clothes for the rest of family.

She is probably paying for her nursing degree with it.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I just hate how to they type in af Soomaali like

sethay ma fcntay wllo
Alx
Walalky
:draketf:

Have you seen how they beg for like on YouTube comments pure gold :chrisfreshhah:

While watching Somali music videos you will come a cross comments like this

"Intii nabiga jecel farta kor utaag" :draketf:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Have you seen how they beg for like on YouTube comments pure gold :chrisfreshhah:

While watching Somali music videos you will come a cross comments like this

"Intii nabiga jecel farta kor utaag" :draketf:

Yes bro that too it is annoying. They don’t even discuss the content, everyone is looking for “likes”

Intii Quraanka jecel like dhaha
Intii bidaar leh like ta ha moogaan
Intii buste hoosteeda ka daawanaysa like ta saara

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waarya @R.Kelly why are you triggered? Let the sis make her money. It’s not her fault that men are idiots and easy source to make quick bucks from. Big ups to all the xalimos taking advantage of the all the weak links:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending