We Should thank this women for getting Farmajo his win

Status
Not open for further replies.
its only because of her Dua to allah that we got this man into power.

tumblr_ol1twym1W01v22j6lo1_1280.jpg

“Somalia needs someone who will understand the people. We, the commoners, don’t want much. All we want is a Somali leader that gives us security and peace to do our work and live freely, I promise you we will see you as our saviour sent by God. All we want is a Somali leader that looks at the average Somali and only sees a Somali, not a Somali from clan x or Somali from family y. To the future president of Somalia, we ask so little, and if you cater to our needs, you will gain so much. Give us hope for I keep telling my children that hope will come and that Somalis will rally behind a leader that will give them hope. We are tired, I’m tired. I am a wife, a mother and if I lived in an alternate reality or escaped from this country, I’d have been a nurse, but now, I haul these wood every day to town for pennies. My opportunity in life was stolen from me, I hope the next leader provides an opportunity for change for my children.”

http://www.somalifaces.org/post/156970385177/somalia-needs-someone-who-will-understand-the

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:wow1:

You might never become a nurse, but I hope to god we can create a Somalia where your children have every opportunity to follow their dreams.

:wow1:

You might never become a nurse, but I hope to god we can create a Somalia where your children have every opportunity to follow their dreams.

It won't happen by itself, we must all join together as one people. Real work has to be done, nobody is coming to help us but our own people.

Somalinimo hanolato:lawd:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've always planned to return permanently to Somalia but with the election of Trump and now Farmaajo, it might be sooner rather than later :icon lol:

What she wrote just fucking broke my heart.

its only because of her Dua to allah that we got this man into power.

tumblr_ol1twym1W01v22j6lo1_1280.jpg

“Somalia needs someone who will understand the people. We, the commoners, don’t want much. All we want is a Somali leader that gives us security and peace to do our work and live freely, I promise you we will see you as our saviour sent by God. All we want is a Somali leader that looks at the average Somali and only sees a Somali, not a Somali from clan x or Somali from family y. To the future president of Somalia, we ask so little, and if you cater to our needs, you will gain so much. Give us hope for I keep telling my children that hope will come and that Somalis will rally behind a leader that will give them hope. We are tired, I’m tired. I am a wife, a mother and if I lived in an alternate reality or escaped from this country, I’d have been a nurse, but now, I haul these wood every day to town for pennies. My opportunity in life was stolen from me, I hope the next leader provides an opportunity for change for my children.”

http://www.somalifaces.org/post/156970385177/somalia-needs-someone-who-will-understand-the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending