We should stop using the Latin Script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn’t stop using Latin. It’s simple the best way to write the Somali language albeit it does need some chances to account for tones and to differentiate long vowels and short ones need to be changed.

But that doesnt mean we shouldn’t also adopted Osmanya , in Japan they have 3 writing systems so why can’t Somalis also adopt a second one along side it .

Latin is the best and easiest for the masses,,it doesn't matter where it originated, its like saying physics,maths,english etc shouldn't be taught cos it has no Somali signature.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Latin is the best and easiest for the masses,,it doesn't matter where it originated, its like saying physics,maths,english etc shouldn't be taught cos it has no Somali signature
No sxb. We Can still use the ancient script still used by issa.

We are a people with an interesting history and culture. Why do we still use the Latin alphabet? We should decipher the ‘apparent’ script found in las anod or use the osmanya script. The latin script is just not cool and should only be used by cadaans. We should give it up....
View attachment 57635
Osmanya can easily be taught, f*ck the white, roman and western style Latin/roman script
:nahgirl:
What script in las canod? And where did osmanya script come from?

Ape

Qabil will only be eradicated by a stable Somali state that shows people it can provide something for all Somalis that their qabil cannot. Until then...
If you take muqdishu and make your cabinet multi qabill and abolish 4.5, i think somalis could have a less qabilist future. Like picking people for their qualities, not cos you share the same 6th surname.

If you take muqdishu and make your cabinet multi qabill and abolish 4.5, i think somalis could have a less qabilist future. Like picking people for their qualities, not cos you share the same 6th surname.

Either way it will be extremely difficult good luck to whoever tries

Ape

Either way it will be extremely difficult good luck to whoever tries
Its very simple than it sounds. Holding a high rank in the military could be one way in getting into villa. By starting a coup, you could capture the city and call yourself president and make inspirational speeches to get the people on your side.

Its very simple than it sounds. Holding a high rank in the military could be one way in getting into villa. By starting a coup, you could capture the city and call yourself president and make inspirational speeches to get the people on your side.

Just like Siyad. I’m sure it will happen again as well...

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My grandfather and my grandmother can write in the somali script I want to learn aswell inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending