We should stop using the Latin Script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
We are a people with an interesting history and culture. Why do we still use the Latin alphabet? We should decipher the ‘apparent’ script found in las anod or use the osmanya script. The latin script is just not cool and should only be used by cadaans. We should give it up....
upload_2018-10-25_20-9-7.jpeg

Osmanya can easily be taught, f*ck the white, roman and western style Latin/roman script
:nahgirl:

Ramen

🌸
some somali sheikh will scream " this is haram!!! we shall not use the script of the non beliebers!!!!!ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᵃᵇᶦᶜ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵘˡᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵒᵏᵃʸˀ ᵒᵏ.":dabcasar:

Ape

some somali sheikh will scream " this is haram!!! we shall not use the script of the non beliebers!!!!!ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᵃᵇᶦᶜ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵘˡᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵒᵏᵃʸˀ ᵒᵏ.":dabcasar:
We shouldnt use arabic either, only somali scripts

The Osmanya script is beautiful. Words really do have power you know. I’ve been advocating for the reintroduction of this script for years; hopefully it will become a main priority when Somalia settles, inshallah.

Ramen

🌸
We shouldnt use arabic either, only somali scripts
Theyre never going to use the somali scripts. They wont even embrace their culture without claiming arab culture iyo balaayo, these retarded mfs really think that our traditional clothings are haram.

Ape

iTheyre never going to use the somali scripts. They wont even embrace their culture without claiming arab culture iyo balaayo, these retarded mfs really think that our traditional clothings are haram.
f*ck them. They’ll easily be sent to camps and hung. If somalia recovers with a dictator, these shiekhs would only abide by shafici regular islam, not strict salafi arab teachings.

Theyre never going to use the somali scripts. They wont even embrace their culture without claiming arab culture iyo balaayo, these retarded mfs really think that our traditional clothings are haram.

It’s sad to see just how fast wahabi poison has penetrated our beautiful culture. I may be dreaming, but maybe one day, if it’s not too late, the damage can be reversed.

Ape

It’s sad to see just how fast wahabi poison has penetrated our beautiful culture. I may be dreaming, but maybe one day, if it’s not too late, the damage can be reversed.
Islam doesnt even call for you to eradicate your culture. We somalis have a non haraam culture and it cannot be changed by the current rise of islamist salafists. Let us keep islam but stick with the prophets proper teachings

Ramen

🌸
Islam doesnt even call for you to eradicate your culture. We somalis have a non haraam culture and it cannot be changed by the current rise of islamist salafists. Let us keep islam but stick with the prophets proper teachings
Back in the days Somalis still kept their culture and were still muslim, why are these rats saying that somalis back then were gaal iyo balaayo?

I agree. The Latin script was good for when it was introduced bcos obvs literacy rates improved rapidly. But the Latin script doesn't do the Somali language justice with all its richness and complexity.
Go on Facebook and see how everyone writes AfSomali in their own peculiar way, it's actually a joke at this point.

I’m all for keeping Somalia as the Muslim state it is, but our ancestors managed to harmoniously practice Islam whilst also upholding and valuing our culture and identity. They didn’t see no harm in it and we had many golden ages under their rule.

Islam globally is basically going through a gothic, hateful and fanatic phase that hopefully will be eradicated in the future.

I agree. The Latin script was good for when it was introduced bcos obvs literacy rates improved rapidly. But the Latin script doesn't do the Somali language justice with all its richness and complexity.
Go on Facebook and see how everyone writes AfSomali in their own peculiar way, it's actually a joke at this point.

Ikr. It looks so messy and unstructured. The Osmanya script was tailored to accommodate our language and is thereby the only reliable and accurate script we need to write Af Somali.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We are Arabs let us use the Arabic script or Latin for economical uses and Arabic for poetry etc.

Ape

We are Arabs let us use the Arabic script or Latin for economical uses and Arabic for poetry etc.
Go to Abu Dhabi, salalah, or baghdad and tell them your an arab....
Do you speak arabic or have gone through the arabisation process? Your not an arab sxb.

We are a people with an interesting history and culture. Why do we still use the Latin alphabet? We should decipher the ‘apparent’ script found in las anod or use the osmanya script. The latin script is just not cool and should only be used by cadaans. We should give it up....
View attachment 57635
Osmanya can easily be taught, f*ck the white, roman and western style Latin/roman script
:nahgirl:

that's Amharic or close to it and it has neva been in use nationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.