we should identify as 'black' when it benefits us

I see many viral tweets riding off the #BLM movement in order to raise awareness for the case of our little sister Shukri Abdi

to the extent that Shukri is trending #1 on UK Twitter and even major celebrities like Ice Cube with millions of followers are becoming aware of her case

img.jpg

and yet, some Somalis are averting people away from Shukri's cause by 'separating' themselves from the BLM movement

img2.jpg

whether you identify as black or not (personally it is a label I don't care for) shouldn't attaining justice for Shukri be the main priority right now? why would you turn people away from your cause when you could simply use them to your advantage?

We should even align ourselves with the cursed Yahuud if it is for a good cause. shouldn't giving respite to Shukri's grieving mother & family be our main aim at this time?

Soomaaliyey aqli yeesha :farmajoyaab:

I see many viral tweets riding off the #BLM movement in order to raise awareness for the case of our little sister Shukri Abdi

to the extent that Shukri is trending #1 on UK Twitter and even major celebrities like Ice Cube with millions of followers are becoming aware of her case

View attachment 124429

and yet, some Somalis are averting people away from Shukri's cause by 'separating' themselves from the BLM movement

View attachment 124431

whether you identify as black or not (personally it is a label I don't care for) shouldn't attaining justice for Shukri be the main priority right now? why would you turn people away from your cause when you could simply use them to your advantage?

We should even align ourselves with the cursed Yahuud if it is for a good cause. shouldn't giving respite to Shukri's grieving mother & family be our main aim at this time?

Soomaaliyey aqli yeesha :farmajoyaab:
Embarassing Wallahi, these losers still tryna cause controversy stirring shit online with that ‘Somalis aren’t black’ talk even though we need everyone to show attention to that case and bring her killers to justice

Taking all the risks and make it to the West so your children may have a better life, but they got killed after a few years, tragedy. Probably they didn't even had the time to enjoy this new life

imagine sending your 12 y/o daughter to school one morning only for her to never return.... I feel so bad for her poor mother

Madeline was from a rich family while shukri was from a refugee family. @Abdi Caato

If a broke ass white child was murdered or kidnapped, there would be a small investigation.

Trending