We Need To Remind South Africans

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
About the legendary Somali diplomat Abdulrahim Abby Farah and the work of the diaspora there

In 1962 he represented Somalia at the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, before becoming the UN representative for Somalia in 1965, a post which lasted for seven years.

His later United Nations career saw him serve as Assistant Secretary General for special political questions from 1973-78 and Undersecretary General from 1979-90.

He also chaired the special committee against apartheid, which first met in 1969 and is credited with helping to secure the release of Nelson Mandela from prison in 1990.

A Somali played a crucial role in freeing one of Africa's most beloved figures and the father of modern South Africa

1594163287568.png

In 2020 we bring business and coronavirus aid to South Africa

This is how they repay us

Spread the word
:farmajoyaab:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This is the reason I advocate for somexit. The au and all other african organizations received our support back in the day. Just look at amisom and how many au countries f*ck us over.

Let them dwell in the grips of the west and the east. Hell join the west and the east in exploiting ssa.

We were never one of them and never will be accepted by them. The only option left is to join their oppressors.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think instead of expecting South Africa (who’ve never liked us ) to give us appreciation. We should focus on ourselves and get our shit together instead of talking about a Country that has a $370 billion GDP.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Help ourselves only from now on. Enought with the charity non sense. Somalis will kill another tribe but extend a hand to save some other person that will go on to hate you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
About the legendary Somali diplomat Abdulrahim Abby Farah and the work of the diaspora there

A Somali played a crucial role in freeing one of Africa's most beloved figures and the father of modern South Africa

View attachment 130433

In 2020 we bring business and coronavirus aid to South Africa

This is how they repay us

Spread the word
:farmajoyaab:

hoorta this era of Somali men, Siyaad Baare included, why did they have Hitler style mustache? Were they inspired by Hitler, as Hitler came before them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it was fashionable in those days

I know it was fashionable, thats why somali men did it, my dad included. Actually scratch that, my dads brother had it. My dad rip was clean shaved completely.