We need to create a new culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Adopt from other better superior cultures, adopt set of moral and values from them and implement
and reform the inferior Somali culture. Anyone that denies Somali culture waa inferior
is a emotional rat and thus the product of inferior Somali culture. Most strongest Somalis
are one raised with different sets of norms and values I noticed this myself. The weakest
are the one raised with pure Somali culture. Somali culture waa inferior. It is very weak and leads to weak offspring. I
advise us all to create a new culture with new sets of norms and values. How can we do this?? Media and education.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe we should adopt the English 18th century Aristocratic systems. You dont get a noble title until u own a large land in which you can employ thousands of people. This will make Somali people thrive to compete to earn a noble aristocratic title. But we need a monarch first. a king and Queen at the top. I wonder Which Qabil is qualified for that? Perhaps the Mjs since they have experience and had Kings before?
5560.jpg

Creating a better attitude towards contemporary knowledge would be the most significant factor in sociocultural change. Somalis need to stop idolizing this fucking inferior pastoralist lifestyle which does not compliment structural hierarchical urban societies.

The pastoralist lifestyle was a cool way of life before modern societies started to form, but the reality today is very different from what it was back then.

There is a good reason why our culture today seem not to work well in a mass organization (nation), and the reason for that is that our culture resists change because it is rooted in a traditional system.

Both our traditional and modern culture is situated in local environments. A Bedouin culture would not work well in London, an Inuit (Eskimo) culture would not survive as well in the Sahara. So for us to hold on to old ways while dream about a more technical future is ridiculous.

Culture of any kind works best (and longest) if it is well adapted to local conditions. This means we need to be more proactive to change our ways and project that in actions. Only then will we see something come to fruition. The world is more globalized now, and it's not waiting for anybody to catch up.

Creating a better attitude towards contemporary knowledge would be the most significant factor in sociocultural change. Somalis need to stop idolizing this fucking inferior pastoralist lifestyle which does not compliment structural hierarchical urban societies.

The pastoralist lifestyle was a cool way of life before modern societies started to form, but the reality today is very different from what it was back then.

There is a good reason why our culture today seem not to work well in a mass organization (nation), and the reason for that is that our culture resists change because it is rooted in a traditional system.

Both our traditional and modern culture is situated in local environments. A Bedouin culture would not work well in London, an Inuit (Eskimo) culture would not survive as well in the Sahara. So for us to hold on to old ways while dream about a more technical future is ridiculous.

Culture of any kind works best (and longest) if it is well adapted to local conditions. This means we need to be more proactive to change our ways and project that in actions. Only then will we see something come to fruition. The world is more globalized now, and it's not waiting for anybody to catch up.

This

I endorse mudane @The alchemist message and I wonder what he thinks of the clan system which is the Messi of our culture that is imbedded and deeply interwoven into our culture which has created a black hole for all of us. As long as it exists, the culture of laziness, irresponsibility, corruption and rewarding losers will exist. Speak out brother.

This

I endorse mudane @The alchemist message and I wonder what he thinks of the clan system which is the Messi of our culture that is imbedded and deeply interwoven into our culture which has created a black hole for all of us. As long as it exists, the culture of laziness, irresponsibility, corruption and rewarding losers will exist. Speak out brother.
I couldn't have said it better. This clan predicament is based on fundamentally flawed herding society, but it's deep-rooted at the same time.

There's no separation between business life and personal life in traditional cultures (clans). People you would have as economic partners would most likely be in the family. The same processes that manage spiritual and ceremonial life are often the same underlying principles that guide political life. There's no compartmentalization in this at all. You can't separate business from personal life, or political and religious life.

How can you treat your trade partners different from your cousin when they are the same person? And how can you separate your spiritual values from your political values if they're the same? This type of culture is conservative where new ideas are incorporated rarely, so things tend to move extremely slow.

While in modern cultures, you have fewer children per family. People usually don't visit their extended families often, so there's not much dependence there. Young people learn that what they control and how many things they can manage it is what counts. They pursue social, religious, political economic, personal whatever that get things done. Modern culture is based on power and materials, not by people or relationships.

You have separation from church and state — also separation from business and personal life. You might be a shrewd businessman that outcompete others and make your business rivals go bankrupt. At the end of the day, you go to church and beg for forgiveness for everything you've done at the weekend, but on Monday you start all over again.

I have many bad things to say about the current clan system. And I don't care for it for one bit. But this is not a black and white issue. The reason people are dependent on that system is that they are poor, weak, ignorant, and don't have a government to reassure them if things go wrong, which is too often. So the goal would be to make them less dependent on this system through economic prosperity and education. It is the only way. I can't see it another way.

I don't think that clans are inherently wrong, it's just that we've used it in the most fucked up manner. And that it's better to put less importance to it than try to rearrange things.

This was just on a whim, and I'm not even sure myself, so I don't have a conclusive answer to this. Ask me again in one month. Maybe I something better to say that this shit.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Better than being a weak minded cuck lol

Let's be real; you need a mix of personalities to run a sustainable society.

Unfortunately everyone in Somalia wants to be either king or queen.

The more hierarchical a society the more effective they are at working together.

I don't see us changing anytime soon so the only option would be find a way to get others to migrate here.

Tukraq

VIP
Let's be real; you need a mix of personalities to run a sustainable society.

Unfortunately everyone in Somalia wants to be either king or queen.

The more hierarchical a society the more effective they are at working together.

I don't see us changing anytime soon so the only option would be find a way to get others to migrate here.
Sounds like bull, Jews don’t have a hierarchical society and all see themselves as the chosen ones kind of like the Somali mentality

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Sounds like bull, Jews don’t have a hierarchical society and all see themselves as the chosen ones kind of like the Somali mentality

What jobs do Jews take on?

Construction work? Manufacturing?

Jews are famous for sticking to creative or intellectual work where they tend to have few bosses.

Btw only the retards of that group think of themselves as special. Most have subservient personalities.

How else could they have been slaves for thousands of years. Most groups would've successfully rebelled or died trying.

Only masochist cucks would've strived the way they did.

Tukraq

VIP
What jobs do Jews take on?

Construction work? Manufacturing?

Jews are famous for sticking to creative or intellectual work where they tend to have few bosses.

Btw only the retards of that group think of themselves as special. Most have subservient personalities.

How else could they have been slaves for thousands of years. Most groups would've successfully rebelled or died trying.

Only masochist cucks would've strived the way they did.
I don’t get how you can be considered subservient when you control all the banks and thus all the money? Only the medicis gave em any challenge in this field, slaves kulaha more like overseers

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I don’t get how you can be considered subservient when you control all the banks and thus all the money? Only the medicis gave em any challenge in this field, slaves kulaha more like overseers

Lol and I guess you have access to high level Intel on who runs this world.

Only because you see Jews as the heads of central banks and just as important institutions doesn't mean they are their own men.

These poor schmucks are just scapegoats for the real rulers behind them.

I.e. cadaans

Their bosses aren't listed on some board of directors list or even mentioned at all by the press.

If Jews genuinely had that much influence they would've chosen to stay low-key...

Especially since being too eye catching caused plenty of massacres in their past.

Why would they be so stupid to repeat the mistake?

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Adopt from other better superior cultures, adopt set of moral and values from them and implement
and reform the inferior Somali culture. Anyone that denies Somali culture waa inferior
is a emotional rat and thus the product of inferior Somali culture. Most strongest Somalis
are one raised with different sets of norms and values I noticed this myself. The weakest
are the one raised with pure Somali culture. Somali culture waa inferior. It is very weak and leads to weak offspring. I
advise us all to create a new culture with new sets of norms and values. How can we do this?? Media and education.

We can reform our culture when they diaspora, the educated ones (please don't send reer londonistan there), begin to return to Somalia. Since most have seen the benefits of a modern and moral society they will begin to try and emulate it back home, causing some kind of cultural revolution. One thing we can begin to do is, give the concept of qabiil little to no value, I'm not dissing our ancestors or what they've done, however we must not blame one another on what was done and look at what we can do together. This can be done by, allowing people of various qabiils to work together and attend school together, without the mums slapping each other to death in the play ground.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

do you partake in qabiil/qabyaalad discussions on here or in real life?

if yes, then that is the place to start. Once you realize how destructive it is and how it's always the common denominator of all our collective problems then u will realize, everything else can fall in place once we remove ourselves from the clan equation. :)

VixR

Veritas
Somalis in the West will eventually be engulfed into the landscape.

It’s the ones back home that must undergo a cultural revolution, but so far, things aren’t looking good to that effect. They’re in squalor and unstable, and change requires some stability and other basic building blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.