We need those criminal Somalis in America deported

Do you think we should deport criminal Somalis

• Total voters
That still leaves a f*ck ton of people left :heh:
Are they supposed to be terrified of jail? Hahahaha
but anyways @farax
Not really. I don't think there are many preteens out protesting, unless they're orphans. And you can be jailed too even at 15. So really only 14 and under. So no, not that many people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They were all born there. We can deport their mama for raising them tho

At least they’re not leeching off of governmental funds and their aabos are with them and have jobs so we should be fine :kanyeshrug:
S-she’s got a point bro. :mybusiness:
Neither somalia or anybody else wants them feed them to sharks or use them as cheap labor to rebuild
Somalis make horrible slaves. Better off forcing them to make Somali music, basket weaving or mandated daily youtube uploads about nothing important.

Actually I would love for these kids parents to send them back to Somalia for dhaqan celis. They are rioting way too hard for Madows, and are adopting the whole Madow mentality.
That’s the only way to do it sxb, it’s not going to work in the west.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Don’t cry when you get attacked for being a Somali @a y a n.
f*ck is there to be scared about when I am the captain and “n!gger terrorist“ and the “ugh dirty muzzie” has been a thing all this time?
wont cry, will never
Not really. I don't think there are many preteens out protesting, unless they're orphans. And you can be jailed too even at 15. So really only 14 and under. So no, not that many people.
didnyou not see the girl throwing tear gas at the police? She looked 13 max
The kids in Columbus breaking windows look 13-16
And either way, juvenile prison has significantly shorter sentences and Literal thereapists and a lot of baby treatment.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Doesn’t matter if they were born there, they should still face deportation.

aaah u can't deport a born citizen. Should we deport Trump then? His mama had a German citizenship

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t complain if you face discrimination because you’re a Somali, you’re letting these animals destroy your reputation. @Basra

Discrimination is going to be there any way. Just stay out of trouble. Work, play, and watch your back.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I do not believe the idea that Somali that day wake up with the idea of doing harm to their own community but being seen as heroes in the eyes of AA who never see us as their own is in my opinion incomprehensible

I do not believe the idea that Somali that day wake up with the idea of doing harm to their own community but being seen as heroes in the eyes of AA who never see us as their own is in my opinion incomprehensible
:jcoleno:
I’m lost here. Can you try to rephrase it?

Ade

"ok quruxlow"

Have you ever heard of the difficulty/discrimination some
West Africans feel by AA in the
United States specific NY. How the hell do you think Somalis how some Africans describe as mixed or "something else" are gonna be a accepted by AA dependent on our black skin ??

Ade

Remember that an entire president was elected and won presidential election because of the color of his skin. I do not allow the type of iq liberation to reach me. AA community is like that old grandmother's cousin's daughter's daughter who constantly reminds you that you are related but at the end of the day we all know the truth:trumpsmirk: :damnmusic: :lolbron: :mjhaps:

Trending