We need those criminal Somalis in America deported

Do you think we should deport criminal Somalis

• Total voters
This is the only way to stop these xoolo from tarnishing our reputation. We somehow need to convince Donald trump to deport any Somali who commits a crime.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Ciyaal burning sht down does not represent the entire Somali community and even if Trumps and the Alt Right screech somalis this somalis that, why do y’all care?
it’ll just be a more loud and obvious display of what they hate about somalis.
Or is that y’all are scared of muh oppression now :sass2:

Ciyaal burning sht down does not represent the entire Somali community and even if Trumps and the Alt Right screech somalis this somalis that, why do y’all care?
No what I’m saying is we just need to get rid of those criminal ones, not the normal Somalis who are doing good things.

This was about Somlai criminals only.

a y a n

VIP
No what I’m saying is we just need to get rid of those criminal ones, not the normal Somalis who are doing good things.
The criminal ones are 90% under the age of 21 what do you think that’s gonna do?
85% under 18, for example the group of children burning down their dugsi? The group of teenagers looting from a few somalisstores? Y’all think that’s gonna do anything or make a difference? Lmaoo

The criminal ones are 90% under the age of 21 what do you think that’s gonna do?
85% under 18, for example the group of children burning down their dugsi? The group of teenagers looting from a few somalisstores? Y’all think that’s gonna do anything or make a difference? Lmaoo
A threat of deportation will be a good deterrent.

a y a n

VIP
A threat of deportation will deter them.
:heh:
To Somalia Or Sland? Assuming that they really are the courageous and crazy people that they are I know damn well they’ve gotten a lot of dhaqan celis threats, no deportation threat from the joke president will do anything whatsoever.

until the murderer is arrested and sent to jail for a justifiable length of time, Minneapolis And Saint Paul are gonna burn and get looted

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No since the vast majority are US citizens. That'd be idiocy.
Kan Somali ma'ahan

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
When they get sent back to Somalia the punishment for their crimes should be hard labour, benefits the country and teaches them a lesson.

@Ade @borednibba9 @Bashi I’ll get this trending on twitter by attracting all those right wing cadaans who hate Somalis. There’s enough support to be honest. I just need to reach out to them. I’ll start by making a petition.

I don’t think that will work actually. We are talking about SOMALIS here. Most of them are young people too. Them going back to Somalia wouldn’t be a big deal for them.
It’s a lose-lose situation

They weren't children. Stop belittling the. 18 isn't some magical number like they make it out to be.

Agreed. The American state department has an embassy in Somalia now. United States africa command has links in Somalia. Throw these disgraceful looters out the back of a cargo plane.

Trending

Latest posts