We need those criminal Somalis in America deported

Do you think we should deport criminal Somalis

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
But you were speaking about them as if they were babies. Who cares about the law? Clearly not MN Malis anyway.
Can’t suggest actual punishment for people who are children under the law :sass2:
that’swhy they don’t care, not like police can do anything Other than send them to juvi for probably less than a year:mjpls:

That still leaves a f*ck ton of people left :heh:
Are they supposed to be terrified of jail? Hahahaha
but anyways @farax
I only fucking care about Somali people, it’s in their best interests to get deported for committing a crime, I don’t want to see our people becoming thieving scums.

a y a n

VIP
I only fucking care about Somali people, it’s in their best interests to get deported for committing a crime, I don’t want to see our people becoming thieving scums.
the oh so civil Cadaans have been theiving and rioting scums over baseball teams losing
We’ll be fine

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Never think that a city, regardless of situation, deserves it as what remains today in MN. Somali sent to the home country with the mentality that is shown to be proven should not even get entered
into the country. I do not allow social dumping on Somali land because that is what the western world does by sending them home but you should realize that somali you have to work hard. Some shit guys should not ruin our reputation. And no one should be ashamed of being sent home :cosbyhmm::ohno::meleshame::whew::fittytousand:

Last edited:
the oh so civil Cadaans have been theiving and rioting scums over baseball teams losing
We’ll be fine
White people in Vancouver went crazy because they lost an NHL game and destroyed the city. When people feel wronged they explode, but it’s the straw on the camels back.

a y a n

VIP
I hope that coffee burns your tongue, you literally want these Somalis to stay in a foreign country acting like low-life’s.
At least they’re not leeching off of governmental funds and their aabos are with them and have jobs so we should be fine :kanyeshrug:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This is the only way to stop these xoolo from tarnishing our reputation. We somehow need to convince Donald trump to deport any Somali who commits a crime.
Neither somalia or anybody else wants them feed them to sharks or use them as cheap labor to rebuild

Actually I would love for these kids parents to send them back to Somalia for dhaqan celis. They are rioting way too hard for Madows, and are adopting the whole Madow mentality.

Trending