We need Muslim unity

Tukraq

VIP
i reckon china will become a superpower and replace america and begin its own war on terror like they have in xinjiang. Muslims leaders and nations are divided and pathetically weak.
its more likely china collapses right now tbh, as they grow there government is sure to go towards revolution if they don't change up the property and freedom of speech rules, as the populace gets richer these things will be intolerable and unacceptable as they would have for destitute farmers like in the past, expect crazy upheaval within the coming years

@Ayubi wrote,

“We never had a caliph for one hundred years, sadly”.

What was the name of that caliph and what Islamic writings did he leave for the “Ummah”? :ftw9nwa:

@Ayubi wrote,

“We never had a caliph for one hundred years, sadly”.

What was the name of that caliph and what Islamic writings did he leave for the “Ummah”? :ftw9nwa:
The last Caliph we had was Abdulmejid of the Ottoman empire and he hasn't left a legacy because of the decline and corruption happening in the Caliphate.

The last real Caliph we had was Sultan Abdulhamid (May Allah have mercy on him) who tried to rebuild the empire and regain lost lands but sadly he was overthrown by this secularist group called The Young Turks. He was Pan Islamic who cared about the well being of the Ummah and tried his best. If The Young Turks listened to him, the empire would have probably regained it's power and influence in the World but these devils choose to go against him.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
There will be one (Al-Mahdi, the final one until Issa as come down) in the end times.

Last edited:
The last Caliph we had was Abdulmejid of the Ottoman empire and he hasn't left a legacy because of the decline and corruption happening in the Caliphate.

The last real Caliph we had was Sultan Abdulhamid (May Allah have mercy on him) who tried to rebuild the empire and regain lost lands but sadly he was overthrown by this secularist group called The Young Turks. He was Pan Islamic who cared about the well being of the Ummah and tried his best. If The Young Turks listened to him, the empire would have probably regained it's power and influence in the World but these devils choose to go against him.

@Ayubi

The Saudi religious establishment disagree with you because they are launching a new Tv series "exposing the tyranny" of the Ottomans. I wonder what @Lum and @Omar del Sur would think about the Ottomans?

Saudi.jpg

Saudi's MBC launching new drama series ‘exposing Ottoman tyranny’

Saudi-owned television network MBC is preparing to air a drama series, which “exposes the tyranny of the Ottomans and their bloody history,’’ the Saudi Gazette reported on Monday.

Titled “Kingdoms of Fire” (Mamlakaat Al-Nar), the series depicts the early 16th century demise of the Mamluk state at the hands of the Ottoman Empire and is set to debut on Nov. 17, it said.

This is not the first of television wars between Saudi Arabia and Turkey, whose soap operas have soared in popularity throughout the Arab world.

The largest Middle East satellite network last year announced it was pulling the plug on all Turkish soap operas amid soaring tensions between Ankara and Riyadh.

The move followed a regional crisis in which Saudi Arabia and its allies imposed a blockade on Turkey’s regional ally Qatar. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan dispatched emergency food supplies and troops to the country while committing to expanding Turkey’s military presence there.

Lauding the series as “the largest drama project in the Arab World in 2019,” the Saudi Gazette said Mamlakaat Al-Nar would boast “dazzling visual effects, heavy battles, interlocking stories and composite characters.”

“We are proud to announce the serial #Mamlakaat Al-Nar, which we hope to start a new phase in the Arab drama, and proud to begin its broadcast on MBC” it quoted the show’s producer, Yasir Harib, as saying.

British Director Peter Weber, whose resume includes “Girl with a Pearl Earring” and “Hannibal Rising,” will be at the helm of the project.

1407047.jpg

MBC to air biggest drama exposing Ottoman tyranny
Stars in the first episodes of the historical drama include Khaled Al-Nabawi, Mahmoud Nasr, Kinda Hanna, Rashid Assaf, amd Mona Wassef. The drama was visualized under the supervision of a global technical team. The drama, one of the most recent big works of art, highlights the bloody history of the Ottomans and their aggres the Arabs, such as their tyranny, entrenchment, criminality and theft of Arab history.

https://ahvalnews.com/turkish-dramas/saudis-mbc-launching-new-drama-series-exposing-ottoman-tyranny

Are you sure they were the last Caliph or just merely a colonial Empire disguised with a cloak of religion?

A Caliphate is simply impossible in this day & age. It's delusional.

Every respective Nation-State that has a Muslim majority would never willingly comprise/give up their sovereignty & independence to a foreign power. Plus, the truth is that most Muslims put their Ethnicity/Nation first in practice, since it's part of the Human psyche.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Every respective Nation-State that has a Muslim majority would never willingly comprise/give up their sovereignty & independence to a foreign power. Plus, the truth is that most Muslims put their Ethnicity/Nation first in practice, since it's part of the Human psyche.
Why do believe this to be the case?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Unfortunately this only means help arabs when they need it. I'm only helping those that aren't hypocrites and show me a kind face in their good times, not only in their times of calamity. I ain't gonna bother helping those that don't help me. Esa ibn maryam cursed bani israel (contrary to the bible) instead of turning the other cheek when they rejected him.

I've seen kinder christians and athiests than i've seen from this so called brotherhood. Maybe i'll make dawah to them instead. Perhaps it's easier softening a soft heart than a hard heart of a proud individual with nothing good going for them other than being from a desert and not having dark skin.

:kodaksmiley:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Brothers and sisters, we Muslims need to unite in order to be powerful again. We never had a Caliph for 100 years sadly. When we are divided, we are weak but when were united, we are strong. I put my Islam above my Somalinimo. A Bengali Muslim or an Ajnabi Muslim is closer to me than a Somali gaal.

It is narrated by Abu Dawud that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "He is not one of us who calls for 'asabiyyah, (nationalism) or who fights for 'asabiyyah or who dies for 'asabiyyah."

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

Nationalism is the behavior of the jaahiliyyah and has no place in Muslim society. Nationalism goes against the very nature of Islam because it calls for unity based on family and tribal ties. As well know, in Islam, deen goes far deeper than blood. "The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." Nationalist forces and tribal prejudices stood stubbornly against this revolutionary message of Islam in the and continue to serve as a barrier today.
Indeed.

I didn't realize Saudi Arabia was a natural nation/ethnicity. Or the borders of Jordan are natural and weren't drawn by the strokes of a certain famous western colonialist who was hungover.

Trending

Latest posts