We need Muslim unity

Brothers and sisters, we Muslims need to unite in order to be powerful again. We never had a Caliph for 100 years sadly. When we are divided, we are weak but when were united, we are strong. I put my Islam above my Somalinimo. A Bengali Muslim or an Ajnabi Muslim is closer to me than a Somali gaal.

It is narrated by Abu Dawud that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "He is not one of us who calls for 'asabiyyah, (nationalism) or who fights for 'asabiyyah or who dies for 'asabiyyah."

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

Nationalism is the behavior of the jaahiliyyah and has no place in Muslim society. Nationalism goes against the very nature of Islam because it calls for unity based on family and tribal ties. As well know, in Islam, deen goes far deeper than blood. "The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." Nationalist forces and tribal prejudices stood stubbornly against this revolutionary message of Islam in the and continue to serve as a barrier today.

“And hold fast all together by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you) and be not divided among yourselves, and remember with gratitude Allah’s favor on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love so that by His grace you became brethren; and you were on the brink of the pit of fire and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make his signs clear to you: that you may be guided” (Quran, 3:103).

Our holy Prophet (saw) has related the Muslim community with the human body according to Him all the Muslims is like one body. When even a single part of the human body suffers for any reason the restlessness is felt in all parts of the body. The stress that has been laid upon unity among Muslims makes it compulsory for all the Muslims to respect and care about the comfort of their Muslims brothers. Holy Quran says: “The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.”(Quran, 49:10)

“The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, and fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.” (Sahih Muslim)

“… Arabs have no superiority over non-Arabs and Non-Arabs have no Superiority over Arabs, You are all equal except by piety and good actions. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray” (Prophet’s Last Sermon).

Tukraq

VIP
What's so funny?
whats your definition of a caliph? muslim president in a muslim country is basically the same role, also where are you getting the idea of unity from when we've had separate empires at the same time, each muslim nationstate can fill that role

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Brothers and sisters, we Muslims need to unite in order to be powerful again. We never had a Caliph for 100 years sadly. When we are divided, we are weak but when were united, we are strong. I put my Islam above my Somalinimo. A Bengali Muslim or an Ajnabi Muslim is closer to me than a Somali gaal.

It is narrated by Abu Dawud that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "He is not one of us who calls for 'asabiyyah, (nationalism) or who fights for 'asabiyyah or who dies for 'asabiyyah."

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

Nationalism is the behavior of the jaahiliyyah and has no place in Muslim society. Nationalism goes against the very nature of Islam because it calls for unity based on family and tribal ties. As well know, in Islam, deen goes far deeper than blood. "The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." Nationalist forces and tribal prejudices stood stubbornly against this revolutionary message of Islam in the and continue to serve as a barrier today.

Great message walaal. The problem is though, the ummah is too divided. And honestly I don’t trust working with some muslims especially arabs. I think they’ll just ruin us and enforce their culture and ways on us.

It’s best we instead turn away from middle eastern issues and arabs in general and focus on building an alliance with the western countries. However, I think we should also build relations with non middle eastern influential Muslim countries like Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran etc

whats your definition of a caliph? muslim president in a muslim country is basically the same role, also where are you getting the idea of unity from when we've had separate empires at the same time, each muslim nationstate can fill that role
A Muslim president isn't the same role as a Caliph. A Caliph is the religious and political leader of the Islamic world which unites the Muslims under a Caliphate or obedience. For example: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (May Allah be pleased with them) which were the Rashidun Caliphs or the Ottoman Caliphs such as Suleiman the Magnificent.

Even though there were parts of the Muslim world that weren't apart of the Caliphate, we still obeyed our Caliphs. For example: In the Ajuran or Adal wars, it was mainly our Ottoman brothers helping us just like they were helping other Muslims around the world to defeat the invaders.

the irony..

Majority of the Muslim world would refuse a somali leading them.

Yet we will accept them taking the helm. Yet when it comes to somalia, we fight tooth and nail amongst ourselves..

Tukraq

VIP
the irony..

Majority of the Muslim world would refuse a somali leading them.

Yet we will accept them taking the helm. Yet when it comes to somalia, we fight tooth and nail amongst ourselves..
where are you getting this from? we never have nor will let em take the helm over us

Tukraq

VIP
A Muslim president isn't the same role as a Caliph. A Caliph is the religious and political leader of the Islamic world which unites the Muslims under a Caliphate or obedience. For example: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (May Allah be pleased with them) which were the Rashidun Caliphs or the Ottoman Caliphs such as Suleiman the Magnificent.

Even though there were parts of the Muslim world that weren't apart of the Caliphate, we still obeyed our Caliphs. For example: In the Ajuran or Adal wars, it was mainly our Ottoman brothers helping us just like they were helping other Muslims around the world to defeat the invaders.
Ali wasn't a solo caliph as there was a different caliph at the same time in ummayah, also there were many empires at the same time as the ottomans(Safavid, moghuls) including ours which wasn't under them, well now ever muslim nation has there own leader and since theres nothing wrong with having multiple empires these nation states are basically the same thing, no where does it say we need one and historically we barely ever did

Ali wasn't a solo caliph as there was a different caliph at the same time in ummayah, also there were many empires at the same time as the ottomans(Safavid, moghuls) including ours which wasn't under them, well now ever muslim nation has there own leader and since theres nothing wrong with having multiple empires these nation states are basically the same thing, no where does it say we need one and historically we barely ever did
When did the Safavids or the Moghuls claimed to be Caliphates? The Caliphate that led the Muslim world for centuries was the Ottoman Caliphate. Also, Muslims back then were more united compared to now. During the 1920s when the Ottoman khilafa was declining, there was a movement in India called the Khilafat movement that wanted to preserve the Ottoman empire.

Also, there's nothing wrong with caring about your own culture and people but you put your Islam before your Somalinimo. Muslims failed to unite which is what Allah and his messenger wanted.

Tukraq

VIP
When did the Safavids or the Moghuls claimed to be Caliphates? The Caliphate that led the Muslim world for centuries was the Ottoman Caliphate. Also, Muslims back then were more united compared to now. During the 1920s when the Ottoman khilafa was declining, there was a movement in India called the Khilafat movement that wanted to preserve the Ottoman empire.

Also, there's nothing wrong with caring about your own culture and people but you put your Islam before your Somalinimo. Muslims failed to unite which is what Allah and his messenger wanted.
who said they weren't caliphates? they had there caliphs at the same time which happened throughout history i.e. ummayids vs abbasids, for example, no one off caliph and no we were not connected lol, ottomans were only "caliphs" over where they ruled, intact Safavids went to war with them, for your last remark theres nothing wrong with having a caliphate under your nationstate, and no we don't have to be under one caliphate no where does it say we do

i reckon china will become a superpower and replace america and begin its own war on terror like they have in xinjiang. Muslims leaders and nations are divided and pathetically weak.

Trending