We need more African American movies translated into Somali language

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This probably won't have much of an effect on them. You call diaspora Somali males jileec as well even though a large majority definitely watch movies featuring African Americans.

VixR

Veritas
This probably won't have much of an effect on them. You call diaspora Somali males jileec as well even though a large majority definitely watch movies featuring African Americans.
Somali guys aren’t soft. I don’t what world these posters are living in. If anything, they’re too risk-seeking and reckless even with their lives, at least in America.

@CaliTedesse the ones in the US need to start watching Bollywood dance sequences instead of rap. How about that.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali guys aren’t soft. I don’t what world these posters are living in. If anything, they’re too risk-seeking and reckless even with their lives, at least in America.

@CaliTedesse the ones in the US need to start watching Bollywood dance sequences instead of rap. How about that.
No one is specifically talking about ones in America the Western ones and no one said Somali guys are soft in general.

But many are back home and some are in Western world.

Is dont think you can see this as a female. Btw pulling a trigger doesn't make you hard. Even a monkey can pull a trigger. Do you remember the video of that fight in McDonald's of Somali guys. Those are the typically jileec men I am referring too. Walle waa yaab.

You need to have *mensenkennis* to see what I am saying. It's easy to tell if someone is soft from the way they walk , talk or posture.

This is what I was referring to bud. Know the contest beforehand it tends to help.
7tnXR3s
I cant bother finding the other post but he went into detail about african american movies as well.
20191008-185235.jpg

this is lowkey facts.

Imagine people back home watching gangster films. They would start emulating that. At least the soft hindi epidemic is harmless

CaliTedesse

VIP
Imagine people back home watching gangster films. They would start emulating that. At least the soft hindi epidemic is harmless
Do you think there are no gangster Hindi movies. In fact those gangster Hindi movies are even worse than African Americans Indian men are one of the least rated and emulating them is just an L. You are also f*cking racist to think that African American movies only promote gangbanging.

Do you think there are no gangster Hindi movies. In fact those gangster Hindi movies are even worse than African Americans Indian men are one of the least rated and emulating them is just an L. You are also f*cking racist to think that African American movies only promote gangbanging.
Most are popular ones do. Someone brought up paid in full so naturally that’s where my mind went :icon rolleyes: unless you want Tyler perry films :gnzbryw:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Most are popular ones do. Someone brought up paid in full so naturally that’s where my mind went :icon rolleyes: unless you want Tyler perry films :gnzbryw:
There are many AA movies . Some about love. Some about family. Some comedy. Some gangster. Some business. Don't be ignorant please.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
A bunch of savage geeljires watching paid in full iyo scarface:russ::russ: they will just turn into the ones in the diaspora just moving khaat:chrisfreshhah:

There are many AA movies . Some about love. Some about family. Some comedy. Some gangster. Some business. Don't be ignorant please.
If it’s about love or business it’s probably a Tyler perry movies or a white movie that just happens to star some black people. But more “black” movies go under nitty gritty urban dramas (their words not mine lol)

Trending

Latest posts