We need more African American movies translated into Somali language

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Squidward245 thread has inspired me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walllahi I've been thinking to counter Hindi and other dirty Timojileec propaganda and media we need to have more manly movies portrayed to our youth and what better than African Americans since many African Americans are admixed and can easily pass for Somali. The Somali language would fit their movies so good. i can already see it.

Please tell me someone is with me on this idea.

Movies influence youngsters and African American, Mafia, Robert Deniro, Will Smith, Fresh Prince, Jamie Foxx etc. etc. You get my drift wallahi have contributed not only to man I am today but many males. It has shaped my humour and attitude in a way, that is undeniable.

No wonder many Somali men are so weird. Think about it?

Macalin M

Out here
Paid in Full is needed. But apart from the obvious classics we need our own movies. Can’t be stealing the AA’s struggle. They youth back home need to chat about their struggles

I'm in as long as my client is allowed to be the star of every Somali/Madow movie and gets a pawg for every movie

Royalties will be distributed throughout the Varna Drive populace

CaliTedesse

VIP
Paid in Full is needed. But apart from the obvious classics we need our own movies. Can’t be stealing the AA’s struggle. They youth back home need to chat about their struggles
Own movies will be waiting in a long time akhi. Our movie industry is whack . In mean time translate African American movies. The youth will know it's African American movies so they won't copy their struggle. Movies will stay same it will just be translated.

Yeah rate me down @land owner I dont give a shit and I spat facts. Some of you low iq idiots are so insecure about yourselves as a somali that you generalize everyone together calling each other jileec. Admiring other cultures and straight up wishing you were anything but somali. You all disgust me self hating pricks. Imagine being concerned about translating african american films and showing them to 'jileec' somalis so that they can become more 'imitating' and 'strong' instead of caring about fixing your country. It also doesnt take a genius to figure out a somali movie company can't flourish when the country is in shambles. Maybe start a diaspora one.:5hcpspq:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Yeah rate me down @land owner I dont give a shit and I spat facts. Some of you low iq idiots are so insecure about yourselves as a somali that you generalize everyone together calling each other jileec. Admiring other cultures and straight up wishing you were anything but somali. You all disgust me self hating pricks. Imagine being concerned about translating african american films and showing them to 'jileec' somalis so that they can become more 'imitating' and 'strong' instead of caring about fixing your country. It also doesnt take a genius to figure out a somali movie company can't flourish when the country is in shambles. Maybe start a diaspora one.:5hcpspq:
So we discuss movies and that automatically means we’re not also concerned about fixing the nation? :camby: we’ll discuss both

So we discuss movies and that automatically means we’re not also concerned about fixing the nation? :camby: we’ll discuss both

This is what I was referring to bud. Know the contest beforehand it tends to help.
7tnXR3s
I cant bother finding the other post but he went into detail about african american movies as well.
20191008-185235.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Squidward245 thread has inspired me

Walllahi I've been thinking to counter Hindi and other dirty Timojileec propaganda and media we need to have more manly movies portrayed to our youth and what better than African Americans since many African Americans are admixed and can easily pass for Somali. The Somali language would fit their movies so good. i can already see it.

Please tell me someone is with me on this idea.

Movies influence youngsters and African American, Mafia, Robert Deniro, Will Smith, Fresh Prince, Jamie Foxx etc. etc. You get my drift wallahi have contributed not only to man I am today but many males. It has shaped my humour and attitude in a way, that is undeniable.

No wonder many Somali men are so weird. Think about it?
You want us to imitate out of wedlock "baby mama" culture?

You want us to promote strippers and prostitutes ?

You want us to promote gangerism and tomfoolery?

You want us to imitate scoffing down on education and promoting ignorance?

You want us to promote futo leef culture and an obsession with anuses like Naag Nool?:mindblown:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This is what I was referring to bud. Know the contest beforehand it tends to help.
7tnXR3s
I cant bother finding the other post but he went into detail about african american movies as well.
20191008-185235.jpg
I see nothing wrong with that post :reallymaury: hindinimo and timojileec xaar is a huge threat

CaliTedesse

VIP
7tnXR3s
20191008-185235.jpg
I meant the jileec ones back home and there are many. Stop denying it you weirdo. Never did I state and generalise all Somali men. F*ck off.

VixR

Veritas
That would be a disaster lol.

Somalis already impersonate AAs. The Somali-speaking ones don’t need that encouragement.

I’m relieved they’re into dubbing Indians running in fields, and performing Bollywood dance numbers. Thank god for his small mercies.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That would be a disaster lol.

Somalis already impersonate AAs. The Somali-speaking ones don’t need that encouragement.

I’m relieved they’re into dubbing Indians running in fields, and performing Bollywood dance numbers. Thank god for his small mercies.
No it won't it will be good. Better than how those awkward FOBs are now with their childish mentality because of Hindi xaar etc. Watching African American movies will turn a bigger.percentage of Somali men into real men. They will aspire to hit the gym etc. work on themselves.. etc. Work on their game etc.

VixR

Veritas
No it won't it will be good. Better than how those awkward FOBs are now with their childish mentality because of Hindi xaar etc. Watching African American movies will turn a bigger.percentage of Somali men into real men. They will aspire to hit the gym etc. work on themselves.. etc. Work on their game etc.
I can’t believe I need to construct the following sentence, but: watching movies doesn’t make anyone into a “real” anything, much less a “real man”.

What’s your obsession with FOBs? Most men from Somalia didn’t have childhoods, and most likely had to grow up way before their time.

How is it you sit here and mock one of the few forms of culturally-appropriate entertainment they have as an escape?

AA movies are about AA strife, mostly. Why would anyone who lives in daily national strife as a reality want to watch that on their free time?

CaliTedesse

VIP
I can’t believe I need to construct the following sentence, but: watching movies doesn’t make anyone into a “real” anything, much less a “real man”.

What’s your obsession with FOBs? Most men from Somalia didn’t have childhoods, and most likely had to grow up way before their time. How is it, you sit here and mock one of the few forms of culturally-appropriate entertainment they have as an escape. AA movies are about AA strife mostly, why would anyone who lives national strife want to watch that on their free time.
Listen you can deny it as.much as you want but music and movies play a part and form and shape an individual indirectly and sometimes directly. African Americans movies can have great impact on the Somali population. I can already see it in front of me. Wallahi billahi.

Pfff walle Vixr you think like naag Cadaan ah. Tbh.

VixR

Veritas
Listen you can deny it as.much as you want but music and movies play a part and form and shape an individual indirectly and sometimes directly. African Americans movies can have great impact on the Somali population. I can already see it in front of me. Wallahi billahi.

Pfff walle Vixr you think like naag Cadaan ah. Tbh.
You don’t think it’s their reality that’s shaping people over there, if anything. You think it’s their movies, the imaginary stories on their screen. It’s crazy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You don’t think it’s their reality that’s shaping people over there, if anything. You think it’s their movies, the imaginary stories on their screen. It’s crazy.
Wallahi you are hilarious. No one is denying their reality is shaping them. That is true but Hindi movies and other dumb things also shape them.

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi you are hilarious. No one is denying their reality is shaping them. That is true but Hindi movies and other dumb things also shape them.

Western media has too much sex and drug talk in it for their liking. The reason why folks in Somalia watch Turkish, Egyptian, and Indian media instead is because of it being within their safe space of acceptable topics.

Indian is the surprising one, as one would think Hindus would be less socially conservative.

VixR

Veritas
Western media has too much sex and drug talk in it for their liking. The reason why folks in Somalia watch Turkish, Egyptian, and Indian media instead is because of it being within their safe space of acceptable topics.

Indian is the surprising one, as one would think Hindus would be less socially conservative.
Indians are socially conservative, but they’re recently starting to push the envelope a little. Turkish dramas are not nearly as conservative, it’s definitely the least out of the ones you listed. Some of them have sex, definitely drinking.

Trending