We have no claim to Ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Cushites cucked them and overtook them.

Cushites are like Bantu invaders but from Northeast Sudan while Bantus are from South Nigeria/South Cameroon. :dead:
I am confused.
I thought those Levantines came to the Horn then mixed with those Sub-Saharan Africans then boom.
The Cushite is born.:gaasdrink:

Guess my theory was wrong.:mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cushites cucked them and overtook them.

Cushites are like Bantu invaders, but from Northeast Sudan while Bantus are from South Nigeria/South Cameroon. :dead:

Fairytale time is over.

What he meant to say is do Somalis have Paleolithic Horner or is that just an ancient proto-Nilosaharan component found in a select few groups of South Semitic speaking people i.e. Yemenite Jews.

Apollo

VIP
I am confusion.
I thought those Levanties came to the horn then mixed with those negorid Africans then boom.
The Cushite is born.:gaasdrink:

Guess my theory was wrong.:mjcry:

None of the mixing happened in the Horn (except for the late Yemenite invasion that happened to Habeshas).

It happened mostly in South Egypt and North Sudan.

Apollo

VIP
@sophisticate

Nope, a none-Nilotic ''indigenous palaeolithic Horn African'' that is likely NOT Mota exists in Somalis. There were several types.

If they scan ancient bones from Somalia before 5,000 BCE a new genetic component will be discovered as they did with Mota.

Yemenite Jews are mixed with those paleo-Horners, but not with modern-day (post-Neolithic) Cushites who descend from Sudan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Nope, a none-Nilotic ''indigenous palaeolithic Horn African'' that is likely NOT Mota exists in Somalis. There were several types.

If they scan ancient bones from Somalia before 5,000 BCE a new genetic component will be discovered as they did with Mota.

Yemenite Jews are mixed with those paleo-Horners, but not with modern-day (post-Neolithic) Cushites who descend from Sudan.

So Somalis are just Palaeolithic + Cushite.

Apollo

VIP
When did we migrate to the horn?

Northeast Sudan is kind of part of the Horn, in my opinion, just the very edge.

Not very far away anyway.

In the ancient world, people didn't move much, so populations were extremely differentiated in short distances. The Neolithic changed things, destroying much of the previous differentiations.

As for your question, somewhere between 8,000 BCE and possibly as early as 2,000 BCE.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i dont get why Somalis cant claim Egypt we are genetically related and even some of our cushite bros invaded Egypt before during the 25th dynasty of Egypt and ruled it.
we have the same language same culture and our cushitic history starts in Egypt

Egypt belonged to us just as how the roman Italian Mediterraneans civilization along with the Greeks belonged to white western Europeans who where just savages at that time

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i have been to egypt before and they regarded me as my brother infact alot of
egyptians actually believe somalis are close cousins of egyptians

when i was 19 an egyptian freind even said to me that somalis originated from egypt
i was shell shocked and started googling and found matilda and awale later on somalispot

most egyptians asssume that somalis are close cousins, i have witnessed this myself

Timo Jareer and proud

Northeast Sudan is kind of part of the Horn, in my opinion, just the very edge.

Not very far away anyway.

In the ancient world, people didn't move much, so populations were extremely differentiated in short distances. The Neolithic changed things, destroying much of the previous differentiations.

As for your question, somewhere between 8,000 BCE and possibly as early as 2,000 BCE.
8,000 BCE seems legit. There is no way we made it to the horn 4000 BCE and under.:nahgirl:

Timo Jareer and proud

i have been to egypt before and they regarded me as my brother infact alot of
egyptians actually believe somalis are close cousins of egyptians

when i was 19 an egyptian freind even said to me that somalis originated from egypt
i was shell shocked and started googling and found matilda and awale later on somalispot

most egyptians asssume that somalis are close cousins, i have witnessed this myself
My Egyptian saxiib calls me brother too.
(Only because of both of us being sunni Muslims tho)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ive been their Egypt is great, but i got a question

if north africans invaded sudan killed of the native nilotics and mated with the women.

but how did every single north african mix with nilotes, and also how come we dont
see white somalis i dont think all the white north africans would mix some might not
and also what is Paleolithic horners

Last edited:
i dont get why Somalis cant claim Egypt we are genetically related and even some of our cushite bros invaded Egypt before during the 25th dynasty of Egypt and ruled it.
we have the same language same culture and our cushitic history starts in Egypt

Egypt belonged to us just as how the roman Italian Mediterraneans civilization along with the Greeks belonged to white western Europeans who where just savages at that time
Somalis are not allowed to claim Ancient Egypt even though some pharaohs actually claimed us and literally sailed to Somalia to tell us so.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
ive been their Egypt is great, but a got a question

if north africans invaded sudan killed of the native nilotics and mated with the women, then cushites splitted of from the egyptians

but how did every single north african mix with nilotes, and also how come we dont
see white somalis i dont think all the white north africans would mix some might not
and also what is Paleolithic horners

You cannot expect ethnic segregation to last thousands of years. The groups disappear and blend into one. Just like there are no full Yemenite Habeshas today while they existed in the distant past when they first landed in Eritrea.

Or a more recent example, it is incredibly hard to find a 100% Sub-Saharan African colonial-stock era African American or a 100% Levantine Ashkenazi Jew.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You cannot expect ethnic segregation to last thousands of years. The two groups disappear and blend into one. Just like there are no full Yemenite Habeshas today while they existed in the distant past.
so they eventually melted into the rest of the mixed egyptians/nilotic community in north sudan and south Egypt.

and also what is paleolithic honer i thought nobody lived thier

Status
Not open for further replies.