We got users that are pro pedophile? Why are they like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was with my friend and his cousin the other week. His cousin legit started chirpsing little lets right outside a KFC in a car park. This nigga is 24 lmao. It was mad awkward because they were asking for a lift and this predator is trying to get them to come through to his yard. My friend literally drove off mid convo and when we tried to roast him, guy said, and I quote "I Don't Give a f*ck Nigga, If She 16, Mum's life I'm Beating". Turns out a lot of niggas on some shady shit lol

Even some girl I know got cheated on by her bf since year 9 and father of her kid with a 14 year old. Guy is like 27. She stayed with him for another 3 years LOL

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Under 16 is straight up pedophilic
:susp:

A 16 - 19 year old marrying someone 24+ is gross but not illegal in most places
:gucciwhat:

But no I wouldn't ever want that for my child. My daughter or son wouldn't be allowed to get married until 21+. It doesn't matter how physically mature they are. They are still too young.

Last edited:
Half of these peoples parents got married in back in the days in Somalia where an age gap of 10 years was and is no major problem. majority of yall are products of big age gap marriages.

And here they claiming its pedophilic. Nigga I bet yall grandfathers are married to a young little girl which is strictly normal in Somalia.
LMAO my mum got married at 16 my dad was 29 these guys are whitewashed ciyaal

Pedos should off themselves. They are the most selfish people on the planet. They will ruin a person whole life just because of their satanic impulses. f*ck all of them.

Technically if they are biologically adults the term pedophile doesn't apply (it means you are attracted to prepubescent features) but in my opinion it is weird and creepy still. In other cultures and back home it makes sense because there isn't this distinction between 'teen' and adults. Over there the 16 year old girls act no different than the 25 year olds. But in the west where teens are babied, its weird because what would the man have in common with her? It gives off vibes of a man who's never grown up, or a predator who wants easy prey.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Your mind has been infested by western ideologies, and thinking.
There is nothing wrong with a +25 year old male marrying a 16 year old.
I would even assume your father having an at least 10 year old gap on your mom, and married her when she was 16-17-18.
Is your dad a pedophile then @Jerome in the house ?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I would even assume your father having an at least 10 year old gap on your mom, and married her when she was 16-17-18.
He was 12 years older than his previous wife . I told him off too. He wasn’t safe.

He was the first I asked. I have called him a weirdo for doing it multiple times. Cause he married a previous women fresh out of high school when he was 30. That marriage lasted 2 years.

My mother is 4 years younger than him. He married her at the age of 37

i know a 17 yr old chic who is hot. i told her to wait till she turns 18 next March then we can talk. man is gonna be luck at 22 to get a fresh virgin 18 yr old. she already just finished high school and will be taking a gap yr. yeah baby!!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
16 is fine in Somalia because they are intellectually and physically ready.

In the west no,

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:gucciwhat: what happened to this site. This use to be a pro-Somali Qabil bashing military history shit talking hub. . .now it's just inceldom taking their anger out on anything now.

:kodaksmiley:
If you in the West, you better find you a rich cougar. :pachah1:
:ooh::kodaksmiley: Or be prepared to be looked weirdly by outsiders

But no matter where you go, there will always be women of all sorts of backgrounds choosing :russ:

:manny: eat wisely brehs

:susp: don't be creepy. :mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I wouldn't call myself an extremist, but certain groups of people should be burned alive. So yeah, that's how I feel about em.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wtf why have I only just seen this thread now:faysalwtf:
I'm not a pedophilia but marrying a 16 year old physically mature girl I still stand by it it's not wrong to me if she chooses to

My mum got married at 21. Even she doesn't agree with 16 year old kids getting hooked up :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts