We got lucky being somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the perspective of a person born today in Somalia, not a Western Somali.

Those guys are at the bottom of the world's birth lottery.

Hardship is the beat teacher, maybe Somalia will learn a lesson after decades or maybe fragment, but it’s a lesson to those who survive.

I wish I was greek with long hair Green or blue eyes and aesthetic face......imagine that and rich with money all ethnicities would have liked me I'm the biggest self hater in the world I hate being Somali I'm jealous of greek people... they look beautiful.....
black_baby_crying.jpg

Spoiler

Waa been saaxib I'm a proud Somali guytenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalians and their false superiority

Refugees from war torn/ poverty stricken countries are usually humble, I don’t know what went wrong with Somalians tho

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Refugees from war torn/ poverty stricken countries are usually humble, I don’t know what went wrong with Somalians tho
We got pride. f*ck being humble. When you feel like you're great, you'll strive for greatness. Pride is a beautiful thing to hold for your people.

Macalin M

Out here

My, recently discovered, sister there’s no need to be rude anymore
Didn’t you hear what Abiy and Farmaajo called each other? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My, recently discovered, sister there’s no need to be rude anymore
Didn’t you hear what Abiy and Farmaajo called each other? :cryinglaughsmiley:

It’s called being diplomatic. Omg guys we have our own internal problems , we have no place for Somalians. This is making me nervous wtf
I don’t want my country to fall apart :frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts