We got lucky being somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be pretty cool to be a non-Libyan/Egyptian/Tunisian Arab. Even desis are cool people. They're not as strict as you guys make them out to be. The way they're portrayed on here you would think honor killing and wife beating happens in every family.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Imagine being born a desi:susp: absolutely horrifying. They age terribly, far worse than white people. They also worship the white man the most and genuinely see themselves as below europeans. No dameer akhas. The guys are A1 qashins too.

Imagine being Arab:farmajoyaab:
i dont wish that upon my worst enemy. Especially to be from the gulf. The girls have it rough there man :wow: but imagine being palestinian. You dont even have a country. Imagine being egyptian theyre probably the loudest people on earth. And more obnoxious than us.

Imagine being cadaan? Not even washing your futo.....trying to join other cultures cause youre bored of your own. Imagine only speaking english........

Imagine being japanese or chinese. Umm actually i dont even have a diss for them msa they are great. Just all round amazing people.

But anyways only shitty bit about being somali is our country is bottom of the barral but at least we can say our society is less problematic than desis :samwelcome:

This is just a nice reminder to say thank you to illahi. It couldve been a lot worse.

Indians, pakis, desis, and east asians are the worst selfhaters for some weird reasons, i have no idea why the selfhate hit them stronger than other parts of the world though...

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes everyday I thank Allah for putting me in a somali household for many reasons :dabcasar:
For our culture, looks, religion and history.
If I wasn't a somali I'd want to be a South korean and become a kpop star:yacadiim:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
How many of you if Allah gave the chance to come back to life will choose to be Somali?

May hand is ☝

Imagine being born a desi:susp: absolutely horrifying. They age terribly, far worse than white people. They also worship the white man the most and genuinely see themselves as below europeans. No dameer akhas. The guys are A1 qashins too.

i dont wish that upon my worst enemy. Especially to be from the gulf. The girls have it rough there man :wow: but imagine being palestinian. You dont even have a country. Imagine being egyptian theyre probably the loudest people on earth. And more obnoxious than us.

Imagine being cadaan? Not even washing your futo.....trying to join other cultures cause youre bored of your own. Imagine only speaking english........

Imagine being japanese or chinese. Umm actually i dont even have a diss for them msa they are great. Just all round amazing people.

But anyways only shitty bit about being somali is our country is bottom of the barral but at least we can say our society is less problematic than desis :samwelcome:

This is just a nice reminder to say thank you to illahi. It couldve been a lot worse.
Found one for asians they eat fucking bugs. Sad i only found that out before i was going to date this beautiful asian girl, before that i never knew they ate insects it broke my heart walaahi.

:susp:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

They is NOTHING nice about being somali. Bunch of useless people. Somalis need another dictator like siyad bare.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

And us Somalis got best nose compare to all the races in the world. Allahi blessing :lawd:

Being a Palestinian is worse, they have no land.

Same with rohingya in Myanmar.

Also blacks in America.

Aboriginals in Australia.

Gypsys/Roma

Lots of other minority’s, oppressed and live in highly dense areas.

People who have no attachment to any land.

People who are shorter than you and can’t satisfy women.

People dumber than you. People uglier than you.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Found one for asians they eat fucking bugs. Sad i only found that out before i was going to date this beautiful asian girl, before that i never knew they ate insects it broke my heart walaahi.

:susp:
So you would eat ass but you wouldn’t want to date an Asian women because she eats bugs?

What is wrong with you yaquub.

You can’t pick and choose how nasty you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts