We did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

We officially have a street, Somali st, in ward 6 district, bandit lives there.

11951789_1004745819547470_2090201464159708009_n.jpg

If you want to know how bandit looks or dresses like, he's wearing all black with the cap.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He looks taller than me but yeah I go through that street all the time:mjswag:
It was around that area some somali guy suckered me into buying him food:what1:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bandit do they still have the Oromo pizza place there? I used to get free fries with my pizza back in my Augsburg days.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit do they still have the Oromo pizza place there? I used to get free fries with my pizza back in my Augsburg days.
Why don't we go there together and find out:mjswag:About the oromo place I wouldn't know I don't like Ethiopian restaurants despite living 15 minute walk from cedar I try no to mingle with the cyaal suuq from there:mjswag:
So what year were you in Augsburg:mjswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why don't we go there together and find out:mjswag:About the oromo place I wouldn't know I don't like Ethiopian restaurants despite living 15 minute walk from cedar I try no to mingle with the cyaal suuq from there:mjswag:
So what year were you in Augsburg:mjswag:
They didn't sell any Oromo/Ethiopian food, they made sandwiches, burgers, pizza, fries, gyro and smoothies. All the Auggies and U of M students hanged there. 2012:rejoice:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I see our friend gegiroor is here to give his seal of approval on every comment you make:mjswag:
As for the topic op forgot to mention they might name a bike road taleeh :mjswag:
Minneapolis is looking at making commemorative name changes to three streets in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood to reflect its Somali character.The issue was before the planning commission Monday and would need city council approval.The mailing addresses would not change; sign posts would have two street signs.If approved, Fourth Street between Cedar Avenue and 15th Avenue South would be Oromo Street. Also, 16th Avenue South between Sixth Street South and Hiawatha Bike Trail will be Taleex Avenue, and Sixth Street South between Cedar Avenue and 15th Avenue South will be called Somali Street.The proposal is from Abdi Warsame, a Somali-American who represents the 6th Ward.Giving streets commemorative names is unusual, said Casper Hill, a spokesman for the City of Minneapolis.Streets have been named after former Minnesota Vikings coach Bud Grant and former Twins players Kirby Puckett and Rod Carew.
http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3674068.shtml

I see our friend gegiroor is here to give his seal of approval on every comment you make:mjswag:

Of course, I will give my seal of approval for every comment that Idol makes. Every time I see Idol's comment, to me it is a blessing that comes true :rejoice:

On a serious note, if Sensei, Idol, Sophisticate and bro Meta were not here, I would have been spending all of my social media comments in Twitter.

With respect to the topic, good job to the work of brother Abdi Warsame.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
His trying to win all the east African votes :mjpls:there are alot smaller than us in population but there is some here:obama:
How are y'all gonna to let the Oromos get a street in your hood?
pzqbmTI.jpg

Y'all forever racking L'z.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bandit they didn't put the sign up for the taleex and Oromo st yet. They will do it this coming week inshallah.

Gegiroor thanks bro. :nvjpqts::vncu2n5:

Airjalam there's significant amount of Oromos living in Minneapolis. Somalis are cool with them and they're cool with us. We would rather let them have street than the Ethiopians. Oromos support Somalis, and we support them. There's no competition. So take your L and shove it where the sun don't shine :cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bandit they didn't put the sign up for the taleex and Oromo st yet. They will do it this coming week inshallah.

Gegiroor thanks bro. :nvjpqts::vncu2n5:

Airjalam there's significant amount of Oromos living in Minneapolis. Somalis are cool with them and they're cool with us. We would rather let them have street than the Ethiopians. Oromos support Somalis, and we support them. There's no competition. So take your L and shove it where the sun don't shine :cryinglaughsmiley:
Ethioipian, Oromo, Oromo, Ethiopian tomayto tomahto:camby:
Telling me to shove an L up my futo?:wtf::mjcry: Can I shove it up yours? :ohdamn:It's your L after all.:mjlaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ethioipian, Oromo, Oromo, Ethiopian tomayto tomahto:camby:
Telling me to shove an L up my futo?:wtf::mjcry: Can I shove it up yours? :ohdamn:It's your L after all.:mjlaugh:
Alla ceeb badana. War boowe are you alright? It seems you've sipped from menace's ciyaal suuq cup lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.