- the Somali Wadaads
- the Somali Qabilists (warlords)
- the Gaalos
- Al Shabab Sympathizers
- the Ana Arabs
- etc...

:pachah1:

giphy.gif

Walaahi it's true, you have to be disbeliever if you make that statement.

Sidenote: I wish Sheikh Xasaan listen to Sheikh Umal and Sheikh Shibli. He is clearly not on the same level of knowledge as those Sheikhs.

The Shariah Law Would Not Work For No One In This World We Are Not Ready And The Biggest Acivements Muslims Have Made This Century Is To Destroy Their Homelands And Beg Gaalos Of Mercy And SSC While Convert Their Hosts Sons And Daughter
:gaasdrink:

What Somali professor is he talking about?
It doesn't matter he is just insecure that an educated fella wants to change the country positively. Keep the masses dum and you end up with concentrated power like sheikh tuulo here. The type to call his own mother gaal because she doesn't completely cover her face like a walking tent.

these motherfuckers.
especially at 0:50.
Spoke facts. We had our version of Islam before the civil war and it worked for us within our beautiful culture. All that erased within 30 years and replaced with the cancer exported from Saudi. Dont believe me look at pics of your parents in the 60s and 70s, not a hijab or tent as I call it in sight. Colourful diraacs and beautiful. We are not arabs so why do we have an inferioty complex and take on their culture. Smh.

Spoke facts. We had our version of Islam before the civil war and it worked for us within our beautiful culture. All that erased within 30 years and replaced with the cancer exported from Saudi. Dont believe me look at pics of your parents in the 60s and 70s, not a hijab or tent as I call it in sight. Colourful diraacs and beautiful. We are not arabs so why do we have an inferioty complex and take on their culture. Smh.
what kind of islam existed before civil war?. most people were culturally Muslim only but not practicing.

what kind of islam existed before civil war?. most people were culturally Muslim only but not practicing.
You brain washed fool. We had a plethora of practising muslims we even had our own sufi sect. You the type of nigga to call your mother and grand mother gaal back in the day. Wahhabism is not compatible with Somali culture. This shit has only existed for 30 years and is a cancer. We are somali not arabs, let the arabs hide away their women and treat them like second class citizens. Our Somali women are the backbone of our country. This sheikh tuulo is a disgrace to his ancestors and knows nothing about the deen but regurgitating nonsense. Keep the masses uneducated and they won't know any better and are easier to control. Simples.

You brain washed fool. We had a plethora of practising muslims we even had our own sufi sect. You the type of nigga to call your mother and grand mother gaal back in the day. Wahhabism is not compatible with Somali culture. This shit has only existed for 30 years and is a cancer. We are somali not arabs, let the arabs hide away their women and treat them like second class citizens. Our Somali women are the backbone of our country. This sheikh tuulo is a disgrace to his ancestors and knows nothing about the deen but regurgitating nonsense. Keep the masses uneducated and they won't know any better and are easier to control. Simples.
i am not wahabi but facts are known that Somalis back then were not that practicing Muslims.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The problem with the Somali ulema is that they really have a superficial understanding of Islam.

Firstly, Somalis are traditionally sufis, yet most Somalis think that they fall into the category of Sunni.

Regardless of that, ulema in Somalia fall into three categories:

1. The hustler: The sheikh that will host mowlids and charge followers money for big parties almost every week. This guy will also be involved in very questionable business ideas.

2. The agenda sheikh: These guys are either AS, Tabliqi or funded by an organisation. They will preach jumuah lecturers that fit their narrative without giving context.

3. The well-meaning sheikh: These guys are good men but because of the state Somalia is in have less understanding of Islam than your average sheikh in the West. These guys will talk about Zakat and Ramadan but do not know much about the hadiths cleanliness, backbiting or anything about the self.

This is from my observation as someone that has been back home and has heard many fake hadiths from sheikhs that are nowhere near the truth. It is so peak that Somalis back home are less religious than the average Somali in the west.

Trending

Latest posts