We as Somali men have also been brainwashed by white standards

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How come our ancestors grew their hair but now we do not grow our hair anymore? I never see Somali men who have big hair anymore. Have we been brainwashed by white standards like the black people in America and the Carribean? 99% of Somalis have short hair. This is an assault on the dignity to Somali men. Grow your hair the way our ancestors have done and be proud of your culture. There needs to be a movement of this instead of the other filth Somali people are concerned about in twitter

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Nearly every somali dude i know has long hair. We’re not ciyaal anymore

If you wanna grow out your hair to cover that bidaar go ahead kings!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How come our ancestors grew their hair but now we do not grow our hair anymore? I never see Somali men who have big hair anymore. Have we been brainwashed by white standards like the black people in America and the Carribean? 99% of Somalis have short hair. This is an assault on the dignity to Somali men. Grow your hair the way our ancestors have done and be proud of your culture. There needs to be a movement of this instead of the other filth Somali people are concerned about in twitter
Because time change?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Bald heads huuno

chemical in the wateeerrrr

Viscount

I got real connections
Somalis got a variety of types of hair textures and having long hair is unprofessional if you want a job.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Its not white standards, imo its just trends. The best thing we need is to stop trying to analyze the world through the lenses of racism and racial dynamics. Not everything is explained by how X or Y race have had an impact on the habits of Z. In the case of the somalis back home, I'd say its also due to ignorance of our own traditions. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decades some of the habits of our predecessors disappear

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
It looks stupid ngl, short hair looks cleaner and easier to manage.
True. I usually don't have my hair short but past a certain length I literally just look homeless no matter how healthy my hair can be. Having different types of curls all over your scalp feels like a curse lol

Trending