We are Ethiopians, y'all!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
May as well be. The only different between us is language (for the dominate groups). we are not clannish people.

My Horn African, sister... What fantasy are you living in? Oromos have been hollering for their own country for ages and look at the insane unrest in Ethiopia lately.

Not clannish kulaha.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Sister, small minority of loud Oromos don't represent all.

I'm a brother, sister. And they don't seem like a minority. I've met many Ethiopians here in the gulf and been back there and noticed a lot of divisiveness. Yes, most people will say "I am Ethiopian" but once you dig just a tiny bit or have a conversation with them you start to see how apparent the ethnic differences and tensions are. Just my two cents.

I'm a brother, sister. And they don't seem like a minority. I've met many Ethiopians here in the gulf and been back there and noticed a lot of divisiveness. Yes, most people will say "I am Ethiopian" but once you dig just a tiny bit or have a conversation with them you start to see how apparent the ethnic differences and tensions are. Just my two cents.

Am a guy, dude. anyways, ethnic tensions are amplified by expansionist Orthodox Christians who think they have ownership over Ethiopia, and want to bring Ethiopia back to feudal days where everyone was in hardship..

over 70% of the population is made up of Amhara, Tigre, many Oromos and similar groups (like Gurage, Harari etc..) who definitely identify as being Ethiopians, and are genetically and culturally close enough.
Naah dont steal oromos to look big.
Because the Oromos are cushitic.

You are a minority 20% ( Amhara & Tigray) gurages are insignificant.Of that there is large number of agews,bilen etc who have been assimilated into Amhara & Tigray and are originallybCushitic.

While hararis are more related to Somalis thatn amhara and Tigray.

Oromo is more closer to Somali,Afar,Sidama and many more cushitic speakers and we share same culture and genetics.

Ethiopia is a recent creation of which Menelik used whitemans help to create it.
And forced Amharic culture into the common populace.
Also amhara have been known to steal kids from oromos and somalis and also sleep with foreigners to look semitic.
How do you explain the negro feature of Menelik and the Semitic midget feature of Haile Selasie son of Makenon.

You are a minority 20% ( Amhara & Tigray) gurages are insignificant.Of that there is large number of agews,bilen etc who have been assimilated into Amhara & Tigray and are originallybCushitic.

Oromo is more closer to Somali,Afar,Sidama and many more cushitic speakers and we share same culture and genetics.

Ethiopia is a recent creation of which Menelik used whitemans help to create it.
Also amhara have been known to steal kids from oromos and somalis and also sleep with foreigners to look semitic.
How do you explain the negro feature of Menelik and the Semitic midget feature of Haile Selasie son of Makenon.

You are sperging again. You know next to nothing about Ethiopia. Amharas alone are 29% of the population,

and Hararis are proven to be related to "Habeshas" not only linguistically, but genetically closer to Shewan Amharic speakers.

Oromos are a heterogonous group due to assimilation that can be divided into three groups, group A closer to Ethiopic speakers, group B closer to Somalis, and group C vary heavily admixed with non-Cushitic elements and look more bantu/"nilotic. Also Afars are not far from Agews/Amharas genetically.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You are sperging again. You know next to nothing about Ethiopia. Amharas alone are 29% of the population,

and Hararis are proven to be related to "Habeshas" not only linguistically, but genetically closer to Shewan Amharic speakers.

Oromos are a heterogonous group due to assimilation that can be divided into three groups, group A closer to Ethiopic speakers, group B closer to Somalis, and group C vary heavily admixed with non-Cushitic elements and look more bantu/"nilotic. Also Afars are not far from Agews/Amharas genetically.

Yakhi nobody but us internet nerds gives a damn about genetics. Culturally, Afars and a great many Oromos would be more inclined to align with Somalis than any Habeshas simply based on religion alone and shared customs alone. The same would go for Hararis who are indeed linguistically Semites but have many cultural ties with Cushites like Somalis:

The founder of their town, Nur Ibn Mujahid, was apparently a Somali and even long after this we have accounts of how deeply involved Somalis were with the town by the 1800s:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In those quotes you can see that their Amir's first wife was a Somali woman and the daughter of a local Bartire chieftain whose family apparently maintained this connection with the Amirs of Harar for generations and one of the Amirs top Sheikhs who handled many political matters, Sheikh Jami, as mentioned above was also a Somali of the very same tribe. The town also had a significant Somali population even though the Hararis apparently had a hilariously racist attitude toward them and the town pretty much ran on trade coming from Somali ports like Saylac iyo Berbera:

“He who commands at Berberah, holds the beard of Harar in his hand,” is a saying which I heard even within the city walls." - Richard Francis Burton

Some might not know this but there were even Hararis in the Somali Youth League, the founding party of Somalia. Harar was also once being considered for a Somaliweyn capital by this same party. Nowadays I also hear of quite a few Hararis getting DNA tests. Some just look Habesha but a fair number I've heard of seem to have significant Somali admixture and even I myself despite being mostly from the northeast and partly from Koonfur turned up with a Harari relative on 23andme.

We have deep ties with these niggas.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would say Afars are closer to Argobbas (offshoot Amhara Muslims) culturally than to Somalis

:drakelaugh:

Are you out of your mind? This is how the vast majority of Afars are:

The culture is damn near IDENTICAL to Somali nomadic culture. Even European anthropologists who visited the region during the colonial era and later 20th century kept noting how Afar and Somali material culture was damn near identical for the most part, even along the coast where both have a tendency to make the same sorts of coastal settlements and build the same sorts of boats for fishing and trade.

Amhara are heterogeneous you cant try to rewrite history especially when Amhara history starts in 1200 AD under Amda Seyom that is after the axumite kingdom was destroyed by Yodit who almost destroyed Christianity and introduced Judaism in abysinia, Amhara kingdom rose after Yodit, from this ashes and tried to usurp power using the back of Axumite and Abysinain Kigdom.

There is nothing called Ethopic speakers another concotion.
Its cushitic and Semitic speakers.

Argoba,Agew and many more cushitic groups were absorbed into Amhara confederacy.Amhara only make up 20% of Erhiopian population gone are the days where your population would be boosted by merely Amhara being the lingua franca in Ethiopia after people were forced to abandon their culture and religion.Even Mengistu would brag about being Amhara but know even agew,Walkaita,Argoba,Bilen and many groups that had no power to stand alone but had to claim to be amhara.

Just 30 years ago large sizable of Oromos would claim to be Amhara necause theybwere forced to take Amhara names and customs to progress in society.For school.admissions as well as government positions.

I look more semitic than Menelik who supposedly is the progeny of Solomon and Sheba fairly tales that Amhara concocted to justify their dorminance while you know well that thar nigroe looking menelik riding on a mule was helped to power by French & British after the British dethroned Towerdos and saved him from being under gouse arrest by Yohanes/ Towerdos.

The son of makennon also was school and groomed by the french who were his eyes and ears of what was going on in the world because france taxed every good that left its port in Djibouti for Ethiopia/ Abysinia.

Amhara are heterogeneous you cant try to rewrite history especially when Amhara history starts in 1200 AD under Amda Seyom that is after the axumite kingdom was destroyed by Yodit who almost destroyed Christianity and introduced Judaism in abysinia, Amhara kingdom rose after Yodit, from this ashes and tried to usurp power using the back of Axumite and Abysinain Kigdom.

There is nothing called Ethopic speakers another concotion.
Its cushitic and Semitic speakers.

Argoba,Agew and many more cushitic groups were absorbed into Amhara confederacy.Amhara only make up 20% of Erhiopian population gone are the days where your population would be boosted by merely Amhara being the lingua franca in Ethiopia after people were forced to abandon their culture and religion.Even Mengistu would brag about being Amhara but know even agew,Walkaita,Argoba,Bilen and many groups that had no power to stand alone but had to claim to be amhara.

Just 30 years ago large sizable of Oromos would claim to be Amhara necause theybwere forced to take Amhara names and customs to progress in society.For school.admissions as well as government positions.

I look more semitic than Menelik who supposedly is the progeny of Solomon and Sheba fairly tales that Amhara concocted to justify their dorminance while you know well that thar nigroe looking menelik riding on a mule was helped to power by French & British after the British dethroned Towerdos and saved him from being under gouse arrest by Yohanes/ Towerdos.

The son of makennon also was school and groomed by the french who were his eyes and ears of what was going on in the world because france taxed every good that left its port in Djibouti for Ethiopia/ Abysinia.
Amhara's are heterogeneous in that they absorbed a lot of groups. It's not as wide-ranging as Oromos, but still not homogenous the least, compared to the northern Ethiosemites.

over 70% of the population is made up of Amhara, Tigre, many Oromos and similar groups (like Gurage, Harari etc..) who definitely identify as being Ethiopians, and are genetically and culturally close enough.
Theres a lot of oromos in Minnesota and these niggas don’t claim ethiopian so stop the cap

they even say they are from oromoia

6pbBP4N.png

:rejoice:
Tigriniggers are landlocked
8d3e78155c2f38d568b2d8b1ca7f6f61.gif