We are Ethiopians, y'all!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
according to 23andme DNA website i am 4% Ethiopian so she is right

0.42 "Ethiopia is the mother of Eritrea and Somalia" :mjlol:

She violated us at 2.45 :mjlaugh:

I sort of agree with her, why do we get involved in beef between Ethiopia and Eritrea? :drakewtf:

can someone explain this “Ethiopia is the cradle of mankind” cuz I keep seeing it everywhere on tiktok Is it based on evolution or something I don’t get it

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
can someone explain this “Ethiopia is the cradle of mankind” cuz I keep seeing it everywhere on tiktok Is it based on evolution or something I don’t get it

Yes. Xabeshas lost their minds ever since the Gaalo found Lucy:

They have this phenomenon on the interwebz which some Geeljires actually ride along with that the Horn is the "cradle of mankind" rather than the obvious receiver of more recent migrations itself and like to argue that cadaans and MENAs got their "Caucasoid" features from Horners who migrated out of Africa and became depigmented.

:drakelaugh:

Yes. Xabeshas lost their minds ever since the Gaalo found Lucy:

They have this phenomenon on the interwebz which some Geeljires actually ride along with that the Horn is the "cradle of mankind" rather than the obvious receiver of more recent migrations itself and like to argue that cadaans and MENAs got their "Caucasoid" features from Horners who migrated out of Africa and became depigmented.

:drakelaugh:
Personally, I don't see why they use Lucy as the benchmark; she was practically an ape. There are bones from people closer to AMH found in North and South Africa, dated older than the most ancient homo sapien found in Ethiopia. Some of these lunatics think there was a local continuity between them (Ethiopians) and Lucy.:dead:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Personally, I don't see why they use Lucy as the benchmark; she was practically an ape. There are bones from people closer to AMH found in North and South Africa, dated older than the most ancient homo sapien found in Ethiopia. Some of these lunatics think there was a local continuity between them (Ethiopians) and Lucy.:dead:

As I said, abowe, they dun lost they damn minds.

:pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So you’re the true oromo here, not me :hahaidiot:

Most Somalis, especially before the new update, would get like 1-5% "Ethiopian/Eritrean". Let's see you not get "Southeast African" and "Middle-Eastern" and then we shall speak.

:reallymaury:

Trending

Latest posts