We are a joke wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moroccans are euro lapdogs
All of them are. Imagine if bin wahab the dog never betrayed the ottomans. Saudis wouldn't even have any of the things they have today. Arabs worship cadaan until they betray them like Gaddafi. I hope all Arab countries descend into hell so that they can stop playing friends with Europeans.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
All of them are. Imagine if bin wahab the dog never betrayed the ottomans. Saudis wouldn't even have any of the things they have today. Arabs worship cadaan until they ducky ehm of like Gaddafi. I hope all Arab countries descend into hell so that they can stop playing friends with Europeans.
Bruh wallahi I don't even care about those countries I just want us to have a great country as Somalis and have foreigners look in awe as they see us. Wallahi trust me that feeling would be amazing. I mean I could slap an Arab or whatever and spit in their face but the feeling would be better if we had a stable homecountry. Many don't understand me in this forum walle. I always think about Somali rep every since I was a kid.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
It's really sad when Muslims and other believers stir up fitnah between each other all by themselves. Do you realize just how many jinn are unemployed by such actions?

True brother.
I would love to help them out with my knowledge if I get the chance.
My strength is in the technical area. I have a lot to pass on in this area. Our people are really smart and very business minded. With 30 years of war and we are still dominant in Africa when it comes to business. Once peace returns the sons of Somalia will return back from all corners of the world to help rebuild the nation. Keep ya head up and be patient brother
Are we dominant when it comes to business in Africa?

see we have 2 pirate submarines. Listen people big army is not priority right now, we doin much better than 5,10 yrs ago. masses are into business and education and these 2 so far doin very good. stay tuned.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@CaliTedesse Somalia doesn't exist it used to but that country got split into states such as Puntland Jubaland etc. Somalia only has a portion of land left:chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:I feel sorry for the Benadir

Invader

Who cares what some fat smelly nerd in his basement thinks? I mean seriously?

Somalia :it0tdo8::dzmxmmb: forever and always

:camby:What does Somalia consist your flag is based on the United Nations but they ain't even bothered to help you

Invader

It's really sad when Muslims and other believers stir up fitnah between each other all by themselves. Do you realize just how many jinn are unemployed by such actions?

Are you christian?:farmajoyaab:just wanted to know because of the profile picture:ayaanswag:

:camby:What does Somalia consist your flag is based on the United Nations but they ain't even bothered to help you
Stop the calacaal and crying you're supposed to be a male no? I'll take you seriously when you come up with lines the brainwashed miskeens on here haven't desperately been using forever. It's pathetic really. :abuxyga:

Invader

Somalia doesn't exist it used to but that country got split into states such as Puntland Jubaland etc. Somalia only has a portion of land left:chrisfreshhah:I feel sorry for the Xamar:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts