We are a joke wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true they are but well at least they are not worse off than us. Ever since I was a fetus till this day the place is turmoil, anarchy and complete xaar.
Somalis are hardworking and never back down. We are a people the west are scared of but every good thing comes with a weakness that's tribalism. That how they exploit us

That is true but still it's fucking 2018 bruh 30 years xaywaanimo many countries in those 30 years have become second world countries or even first world and still Somalia does not even have a proper military fucking shameful wallahi billahi.

I don't feel like this is something to be ashamed about. We have bigger problems than having an army, like famine and clean water.

Morocco might have a bigger army but their enemies would be sippin' mint tea and be entertained by belly dancers before maghrib.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You cannot compare Somalia and Morocco because the Muslim world is one that is united. Our militaries belong to each other.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You cannot compare Somalia and Morocco because the Muslim world is one that is united. Our militaries belong to each other.
Nin rag ah iska dhig sxb kulaha Muslim world is one that is united. The true Muslim world only muslims like Somalis, Turks and others can bring back no North Africans or Arabs they are far from the Deen.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Nin rag ah iska dhig sxb kulaha Muslim world is one that is united. The true Muslim world only muslims like Somalis, Turks and others can bring back no North Africans or Arabs they are far from the Deen.

Morocco is a Muslim country. It's people are Muslims.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't feel like this is something to be ashamed about. We have bigger problems than having an army, like famine and clean water.

Morocco might have a bigger army but their enemies would be sippin' mint tea and be entertained by belly dancers before maghrib.
That is not it of course Morocco is tainted by prostitution but most countries could easily destroy our military, we might have the spirit of a lion, but equipment and technology we don't have and that is also needed. As a man and men we should be able to say look our country suffers from this and that but our military is strong enough to defend our country.

*logs in*
*immediately sees yet another "We Somalis are the worst and most bullied! Nothing but low IQ apes! God kill me! Waaaaah!!! :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:" topic*

Like clockwork, self-haters. :uCkf6mf:
*logs out*

That is true but still it's fucking 2018 bruh 30 years xaywaanimo many countries in those 30 years have become second world countries or even first world and still Somalia does not even have a proper military fucking shameful wallahi billahi.
Somalia once the lion of Africa. Now just a small malnourished cat all thanks to 30 years of tribal warfare. Insha allah we shall once again claim our throne back as the lions of Africa. Never give up always keep ya head up :vncu2n5:

Once peace comes.
Many of us western educated Somalis will return and bring back this nation on its feet.
We can get inspiration from the nation of Israel. Look how fast they built a strong nation that has their neighbors in check.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Once peace comes.
Many of us western educated Somalis will return and bring back this nation on its feet.
We can get inspiration from the nation of Israel. Look how fast they built a strong nation that has their neighbors in check.
That is good brother but it's solely up to people there to lift Somalia back up. Diaspora can help and speed up the process.

That is good brother but it's solely up to people there to lift Somalia back up. Diaspora can help and speed up the process.
True brother.
I would love to help them out with my knowledge if I get the chance.
My strength is in the technical area. I have a lot to pass on in this area. Our people are really smart and very business minded. With 30 years of war and we are still dominant in Africa when it comes to business. Once peace returns the sons of Somalia will return back from all corners of the world to help rebuild the nation. Keep ya head up and be patient brother

CaliTedesse

VIP
True brother.
I would love to help them out with my knowledge if I get the chance.
My strength is in the technical area. I have a lot to pass on in this area. Our people are really smart and very business minded. With 30 years of war and we are still dominant in Africa when it comes to business. Once peace returns the sons of Somalia will return back from all corners of the world to help rebuild the nation. Keep ya head up and be patient brother
Wallahi you are a noble man

Bro it is fake LMFAO we are even more worse off than what is displayed on the video. Read comments everyone is laughing.
f*ck morroco! Don't they have some cadaan girls to rape and behead! They are only doing well because cadaan helped them and French take colonial tax from them if it wasn't for that they would be a useless shit hole. Remember how Iraqis uses to be so proud....well let's just say that morroco are one Arabs. Spring from becoming a shit hole if things follow the recent trend of Arab countries.

CaliTedesse

VIP
f*ck morroco! Don't they have some cadaan girls to rape and behead! They are only doing well because cadaan helped them and French take colonial tax from them if it wasn't for that they would be a useless shit hole. Remember how Iraqis uses to be so proud....well let's just say that morroco are one Arabs. Spring from becoming a shit hole if things follow the recent trend of Arab countries.
Bro trust me I know Morocco the only thing you have to do is arm the Berber uprising in the North and all turmoil will start. It is true they are one Arab spring from becoming mere sandnignogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts