Ways to end qabilism forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That meme is played out.

Secondly I don't indetify as a Somali. So jokes on on you.

rihanna-tongue-out-e1420123669351.jpg

It's not about knocking people's doors, it's about telling this forum that my qabiil is the most successful qabiil that was created Mashallah.

Read between the lines, Thong boy.

Get it cause thong is a form of an underwear and your region sounds like an underwear in afsomali.

Kkkkkkk

I crack myself up Wallahi.

Mashallah to me.
Corny!:tacky:
Futole taxi cab=successful:westbrookwtf:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Bull crap!

Qabiil was created for us to recognize each other, without qabiil I wouldn't communicate with my 1273747282834737 cousins around the world. Just look at this forum, I talk to my cousins on here,we recognized each other because of qabiil.

Imagine getting lost in a different Country, the first thing Somalis will ask you because of qabiil. Qabiil brings people together. I can stay with my adeer the former prime minister of Somalia CCCS because he's my uncle. I can go to NYC and eedo Iman the world renowned super world and super rich, I can knock her door and she will instantly welcome me, I can go to Canada and stay with the minister of immigration because he is my cousin. I can go to Oman and stay with the sultans because of the qabiil I share with them.

Qabiil is our identity.

You are quick to claim those people but are they quick to claim you? They will always 100% choose family and friends over you in every case. You are literally least priority to those people so why claim them?

You won't ever catch me claiming people who won't pay my bills.

Gibiin-Udug

You are quick to claim those people but are they quick to claim you? They will always 100% choose family and friends over you in every case. You are literally least priority to those people so why claim them?

You won't ever catch me claiming people who won't pay my bills.
Who said they won't be claiming me? My great grandfather was the first king of East Africa. Everybody knows me.

Gambar

VIP
Bull crap!

Qabiil was created for us to recognize each other, without qabiil I wouldn't communicate with my 1273747282834737 cousins around the world. Just look at this forum, I talk to my cousins on here,we recognized each other because of qabiil.

Imagine getting lost in a different Country, the first thing Somalis will ask you because of qabiil. Qabiil brings people together. I can stay with my adeer the former prime minister of Somalia CCCS because he's my uncle. I can go to NYC and eedo Iman the world renowned super world and super rich, I can knock her door and she will instantly welcome me, I can go to Canada and stay with the minister of immigration because he is my cousin. I can go to Oman and stay with the sultans because of the qabiil I share with them.

Qabiil is our identity.
But abaayo qabiil sucks cause then you have heblaayo hounding you for money :tacky:

Gibiin-Udug

They have a list of contributors :tacky:they will hound you and find you

My grandma and mom are the main ones that get the calls from Africa in our household, my grandma is usually the one ordering me to send money to Africa or else, :mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

You wish:mjpls:
Hey when is futole coming back to pl me and that smilling platypus have old score to settle :westbrookswag:
You also wish your daddy didn't abandon you for his 3rd secret wife. I heard you always go to Starbucks and yell at random men from your dusty tuulo, you said that's the closest you will ever get to your aabo.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Bull crap!

Qabiil is our identity.
Your parents are not doing a good job of raising you. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending