Wayaha cusub make diss song on Nabad and Nolol.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They disabled the rating rating function because they were getting battered with +50k dislikes, N&N army now take to the comment section, someone even threatening to dox the girl. Over 30k comments within hours of ratings being disabled. N&N army are the biggest army on social media, and they are ruthless. They remind me of the turkish nationalist on social media, do not mess with these people :hahaidiot:

OFGdaeE.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wow what a splendid way to scare people permanently away from Somalia, ostracizing and harass people that have different political stances unless they conform to their BS, the campaign carried by these so called progressive Nabad iyo Nolol bots is nothing but merely tactics.

I'm surprised views and dislike ratios aren't even, perhaps the braindead masses were easily manipulated by their influencers , what do you expect from these maryooleys they have mob mentality, they clicked to spam multiple dislikes or they've purchased bundles of dislike distribution clearly an enhanced software this is intentional character assimilation.

Waayaha Cusub are smart enough to not display the likes/dislikes , but I'm worried for their well being and their career on that particular platform they can never go back from this
Rapid dogs like Ilkacase and doqon Abdi Dhaanto are coming for them

I'm glad they made this song
Just dropped a like on their video

Reer nabar iyo naxdin weligooda ha nac nac leeyaan

Dont they live in Kenya?. They have no choice bc Ogaden will woop their behinds if they praise the man who handed over qalbidhagax. The Ogaden in NFD have already made it clear to mx if they speak good of failmajo or his govt that they will regret.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Dont they live in Kenya?. They have no choice bc Ogaden will woop their behinds if they praise the man who handed over qalbidhagax. The Ogaden in NFD have already made it clear to mx if they speak good of failmajo or his govt that they will regret.
Poons in NFD already get karbashed by Kikuyus who gives a damn about Mr. Stone Heart

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Ridiculous, they have tied nationalism with bootyclapping for Farmaajo and Kheyre. Plenty of pro N&N songs out there but you dont see the opposition give a shit about that but one anti N&N song and they react like the prophet was insulted.

Ridiculous, they have tied nationalism with bootyclapping for Farmaajo and Kheyre. Plenty of pro N&N songs out there but you dont see the opposition give a shit about that but one anti N&N song and they react like the prophet was insulted.
What is ridiculous? They voiced their feelings in a song and others voiced their opposition to it and support of the govt. Most people support the govt, you calling their reaction ridiculous is no different to them viewing the song as ridiculous.

Lol either you support everyones right to voice their opinion or you dont.

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
What is ridiculous? They voiced their feelings in a song and others voiced their opposition to it and support of the govt. Most people support the govt, you calling their reaction ridiculous is no different to them viewing the song as ridiculous.

Lol either you support everyones right to voice their opinion or you dont.

:francis:

tenor (3).gif

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Wow what a splendid way to scare people permanently away from Somalia, ostracizing and harass people that have different political stances unless they conform to their BS, the campaign carried by these so called progressive Nabad iyo Nolol bots is nothing but merely tactics.

I'm surprised views and dislike ratios aren't even, perhaps the braindead masses were easily manipulated by their influencers , what do you expect from these maryooleys they have mob mentality, they clicked to spam multiple dislikes or they've purchased bundles of dislike distribution clearly an enhanced software this is intentional character assimilation.

Waayaha Cusub are smart enough to not display the likes/dislikes , but I'm worried for their well being and their career on that particular platform they can never go back from this

maryooleys ? what are you? Reer xamar? No ethnic Somali will use that word.

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
so you want people to insult N&N because it is "freedom of speech" but when N&N fans respond with their own insults it is NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

if you can dish it out you should learn to take it also.
:wtf: What?

I'm going to say it one more time, my problem is vilifying anybody who says anything about N&N as "qaran dumis" "traitors" which has been going on before the release of this song. What makes them qaran dumis for having a political opinion?

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

These fools dont see any problem with this behavior. Dont waste your time.

Trending