Wayaha cusub make diss song on Nabad and Nolol.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nabar iyo naxdin Naac naac badana Naxli iyo nusqaan Naaday ku noolyihiin Nudagay na gooyaan :deadrose::russ:

50K Dislikes, with only 700+ Views :mjlol: :mjlol:
View attachment 125440
They bought dislike,once again xamar taxpayers been wasted on some fake propaganda :mjlaugh: :drakelaugh:
C43EB2DD-F144-4037-A372-557DCC1D43F6.jpeg
AF0F962B-2883-4010-93B1-AB40B48B9ADA.jpeg
94F8624C-99A6-434C-8587-C7FDD0CBBA87.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nabar iyo naxdin Naac naac badana Naxli iyo nusqaan Naaday ku noolyihiin Nudagay na gooyaan :deadrose::russ:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Guul Nabad Iyo Nolol. But the ratio of likes to dislike is atrious. Crazy numbers but we roll

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
within less than day or two this music video became the most dislike video on youtube. people who think this isn't artificial as f*ck, must be tech illiterate or trying to deceive others.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tell me why I click the youtube video for the first time ready to dislike, and then I see this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then I remember my abti also uses my youtube acccount, this man already beat me to it and disliked the video :damn::dead::dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is an opposition that I can support, expressing ur displeasure through art and music instead of destructive behavior. I say we need more opposition like this :)
You’re anti-N&N? :farmajoyaab:

@embarassing sounds like a computer. She constantly up in here defending the indefensible. She constantly attacks me with nonsense. I suspected that she was a nobody and now it is confirmed.

View attachment 125436
look what the Bots of the failed state did. 37k dislikes :ohlord: :drakewtf:

instead of security half of Mogadishu they have wasted money on kids who studied IT in Malaysia. The last thing the failed one needs is to act like Russia. They putting the horse before the cart.
Stop crying

If I was farmajo I would make a militia. If you are spending money why the hell not do it right?

they were so ready. Within an hour it had 15k dislikes and and less than 5000 views.
No ones spending money. Its a delusional coping mechanism to dismiss the majority who support the govt.

Trending

Latest posts