I couldn’t say no to this delicious blueberry muffin :yloezpe:

Attachments

• F058DCA6-1D5A-4DA8-927E-3480C6D9804E.jpeg
    F058DCA6-1D5A-4DA8-927E-3480C6D9804E.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 107

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I see someone is desperate and doing countless of unecessary threads for more ratings and a VIP tag while i did the bare minium
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I see someone is desperate and doing countless of unecessary threads for more ratings and a VIP tag while i did the bare minium
tenor.gif

I don’t create countless threads wtf
And what is this vip tag crap you must be a low life to care about ratings and shit. FYI I get more negative rating than positive.,them irrational Somalians hate me but I don’t give a damn.keep the dislikes coming
Why are y’all always hating on me
It won’t stop me from making threads so stay pressed:damedamn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don’t create countless threads wtf
And what is this vip tag crap you must be a low life to care about ratings and shit. FYI I get more negative rating than positive.,them irrational Somalians hate me but I don’t give a damn.keep the dislikes coming
Why are y’all always hating on me
It won’t stop me from making threads so stay pressed:damedamn:
sweetheart you can make countless of threads i dont care but i will always be superior to you now bow down
1ee59b57c8be8b92a72c149e21790f79.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
sweetheart you can make countless of threads i dont care but i will always be superior to you now bow down
1ee59b57c8be8b92a72c149e21790f79.gif

Why do you hate me ? Does my presence make you feel insecure :hmm:
You hate outsiders with a passion
You must be an ugly person inside-out
You shouldn’t reply to my thread if you are that bothered and go seek a therapist.
You will never be superior to a habesha
F off ashy halimo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why do you hate me ? Does my presence make you feel insecure :hmm:
You hate outsiders with a passion
You must be an ugly person inside-out
You shouldn’t reply to my thread if you are that bothered and go seek a therapist.
You will never be superior to a habesha
F off ashy halimo
just dont like you xaarbashi s using ashy abdis i know what yall girls be up to very sneaky see it right thru you but go ahead you presence is hillarious to me trying to fit in reall effort and real cute

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
just dont like you xaarbashi s using ashy abdis i know what yall girls be up to very sneaky see it right thru you but go ahead you presence is hillarious to me trying to fit in reall effort and real cute
Oh so you are insecure
I already have my abdi
Habesha girls are beautiful and personable
You are just angry halimo with insecurities

May Abdis continue marrying out :rejoice:

This is interesting timing. I am actually on one right now. I have done it before for a few days. No matter how long you do it, you have to be careful because while you are on the diet, your body is using all the fat stored already. When you get off the diet you are at the risk of gaining it back fast and maybe doubling it. When I get off this diet, which will likely be this Wednesday coming, I will eat fruits and vegetables no actual meals for a month or so. I have experience doing this a couple of times and I am actually on one right now my second day. Ask any questions

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This is interesting timing. I am actually on one right now. I have done it before for a few days. No matter how long you do it, you have to be careful because while you are on the diet, your body is using all the fat stored already. When you get off the diet you are at the risk of gaining it back fast and maybe doubling it. When I get off this diet, which will likely be this Wednesday coming, I will eat fruits and vegetables no actual meals for a month or so. I have experience doing this a couple of times and I am actually on one right now my second day. Ask any questions
Kudos to yanyaur
I couldn’t go without food..gave up after few hours lol
Do you exercise during the fast? Can you drink cucumber and lemon infused water water? Did you take off from work ?

Kudos to yanyaur
I couldn’t go without food..gave up after few hours lol
Do you exercise during the fast? Can you drink cucumber and lemon infused water water? Did you take off from work ?

My only exercise would be playing soccer for 2hrs. You can drink whatever you want as long as it doesn't have sugar. I drink coffee/tea no milk cause milk has fat to stay awake for the first challenging 3 days. I also drink a lot of water very important that you drink like at least 1 1/2 gallons of water per day. Don't drink all of it at once cause your blood will become thin and you can die. A woman drank 6 liters of water while she was drunk under an hour and died because her blood became too thin. Either way I can't drink that much water under an hour even if I wanted to. You don't need to take off work because you should have started your fast on your break so you get used to it. Always bring a brush and toothpaste to work because not eating makes your breath stink LOL. The best tip I can give you is to drink a hot sugarless tea or coffee that will make you feel less hungry. Good luck.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My only exercise would be playing soccer for 2hrs. You can drink whatever you want as long as it doesn't have sugar. I drink coffee/tea no milk cause milk has fat to stay awake for the first challenging 3 days. I also drink a lot of water very important that you drink like at least 1 1/2 gallons of water per day. Don't drink all of it at once cause your blood will become thin and you can die. A woman drank 6 liters of water while she was drunk under an hour and died because her blood became too thin. Either way I can't drink that much water under an hour even if I wanted to. You don't need to take off work because you should have started your fast on your break so you get used to it. Always bring a brush and toothpaste to work because not eating makes your breath stink LOL. The best tip I can give you is to drink a hot sugarless tea or coffee that will make you feel less hungry. Good luck.

You’ve just motivated to start my fast tomorrow :hillarybiz:
Thanks and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending