Water diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Have anyone of you tried the water diet? My co worker did it for 5 days and lost 8 lbs.
I need to lose 10 lbs to fit in lbd, it fits but it’s too damn tight:yloezpe:

@Basra

Don’t most people gain most of the weight back quick after they’re done with that water diet? I recommend doing hiit workouts if you wanna lose weight quick

No food only water
Intermittent fasting you get feast at the end of the day

I did this for 21 days once, and lost close to 20kg, went from 80kg down to 63kg in that time. Also it's actually called water fasting.

I would not recommend going extreme like me, because I built up towards that and was on time off from work, so I spent most of my time meditating in seclusion and drinking water literally.

It took time to build up towards this level, and several runs of detoxification and few days of fasting over a period of a year before I took the courage to do it. It was amazing and more of a spiritual experience, like a shedding of my old self.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I did this for 21 days once, and lost close to 20kg, went from 80kg down to 63kg in that time. Also it's actually called water fasting.

I would not recommend going extreme like me, because I built up towards that and was on time off from work, so I spent most of my time meditating in seclusion and drinking water literally.

It took time to build up towards this level, and several runs of detoxification and few days of fasting over a period of a year before I took the courage to do it. It was amazing and more of a spiritual experience, like a shedding of my old self.
Wow you lost over 40 lbs in just 21 days :ooh:
I think I would die the first 5 days :browtf:
Yeah I am doing spiritual reasons as well I wanna cleanse out the negative energy.

Wow you lost over 40 lbs in just 21 days :ooh:
I think I would die the first 5 days :browtf:
Yeah I am doing spiritual reasons as well I wanna cleanse out the negative energy.

The human body is a lot more durable and strong than people think. It is very hard for you to die from simply being without food. Being without water is another matter.

I was literally a different person, most of my clothes were too baggy for a few months. I put all of the weight back on, but was never the same. I made sure to eat better and exercise more, so I look a lot more muscular and lean now.

I would suggest blessing the water you drink, ( look up Dr Masaru Emoto water experiment) and remember that we are at least 70% water. So replace your bodies water content with positivity.

Also after a few days, you get a bad taste in your mouth, like you can taste all the crappy food you used to eat being burned away when the fat starts to melt from your body. This made me realise that I needed to replace my diet to a predominantly plant based one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending