Watch : The Mission to Ethiopia immigration authoritiy to humiliate the Somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habeshi lies kulaha I been to Somalia my self a few times, some thing I witnessed my self you can dislike my post a million times it still don't take away the fact what I'm saying is true, you tell the truth and it is called self hating lol delusional

Just short vaction in back home does not make expert in the work culture/place and because of your village people were lazy do not paint whole Somalia with same brush. Already established that you are self hater so your opinion are not valid.

image.jpeg
"I am a wife and a mother of 6 children. My oldest child is 16 years old and my husband is a herder. We have a good system in place. My husband provides for us and I partially pay for my oldest son’s tuition fees at school. In the morning, I make around 100 Somali chapatti (Sabaayad) whilst in the afternoon I sell it outside until the evening. The days that I’m ill or unable to do, my dear husband takes over and makes the 100 chapattis and sells it for us. We can’t miss a day for we have a number of neighbourhoods that are depended on our chapattis. It’s a hard life and of course, when our other children reach school age, they will need their tuition fees paid but we will manage for God provides. In the end, I am happy with my life and I firmly believe that it will get better, God Willing. Always try to find happiness in the little things in life and be grateful for your blessings."

(Borame, Somaliland)

"Waxaan ahay marwo iyo hooyo leh 6 caruur ah. Inankayga ugu wayn 16 jir weeye, ninkaygu waa xoolo raacato . Runti, nidaam wanaagsan baanu leenahay. Ninkaygu waxii aanu cuno ayuu noo soo raadiya iyo nolosha guriga oo ku filan yahay. Aniguna kala badh bixiya lacagta iskuulka inankayga ugu weyn ku dhigto. Aroortii waxaan soo dubaa sabaayadda ama kimis ugu yaraan 100 xabo galinka hore. Galinka dambena waan soo iibiyaa oo banaanka ayaan u fadhiya ilaa habeenkii markay iga dhamaanayso. Maalmaha aanan awoodin oo aan xanuunsado, ninkayga sameeya oo soo iibiya, waayo waxaanu leenahay xaafado nagu xidhan oo aanu anaguna ku xidhanahay. Nolosha aanku jirnaa waa nolol adag, oo hada caruurtii so korayso, waxay naga sugayaan lacagta iskuulka laakin waxaan aaminsanahay inaan ka bixin karno, waayo Illaahay talo saarana oo asaga qaybiyo rizqiga. Noloshayda aan ku noolahay waan ku qanacsanahay, waxaa aaminsanahay deeqda Illaahay in aan heli doono mid kasii wacan tan. Iskuday in aad faraxdo inta yar Illaahay ku siiyey kuna mahadnaq."

(Boorama, Somaliland)

image.jpeg
"I am a wife and a mother of 6 children. My oldest child is 16 years old and my husband is a herder. We have a good system in place. My husband provides for us and I partially pay for my oldest son’s tuition fees at school. In the morning, I make around 100 Somali chapatti (Sabaayad) whilst in the afternoon I sell it outside until the evening. The days that I’m ill or unable to do, my dear husband takes over and makes the 100 chapattis and sells it for us. We can’t miss a day for we have a number of neighbourhoods that are depended on our chapattis. It’s a hard life and of course, when our other children reach school age, they will need their tuition fees paid but we will manage for God provides. In the end, I am happy with my life and I firmly believe that it will get better, God Willing. Always try to find happiness in the little things in life and be grateful for your blessings."

(Borame, Somaliland)

"Waxaan ahay marwo iyo hooyo leh 6 caruur ah. Inankayga ugu wayn 16 jir weeye, ninkaygu waa xoolo raacato . Runti, nidaam wanaagsan baanu leenahay. Ninkaygu waxii aanu cuno ayuu noo soo raadiya iyo nolosha guriga oo ku filan yahay. Aniguna kala badh bixiya lacagta iskuulka inankayga ugu weyn ku dhigto. Aroortii waxaan soo dubaa sabaayadda ama kimis ugu yaraan 100 xabo galinka hore. Galinka dambena waan soo iibiyaa oo banaanka ayaan u fadhiya ilaa habeenkii markay iga dhamaanayso. Maalmaha aanan awoodin oo aan xanuunsado, ninkayga sameeya oo soo iibiya, waayo waxaanu leenahay xaafado nagu xidhan oo aanu anaguna ku xidhanahay. Nolosha aanku jirnaa waa nolol adag, oo hada caruurtii so korayso, waxay naga sugayaan lacagta iskuulka laakin waxaan aaminsanahay inaan ka bixin karno, waayo Illaahay talo saarana oo asaga qaybiyo rizqiga. Noloshayda aan ku noolahay waan ku qanacsanahay, waxaa aaminsanahay deeqda Illaahay in aan heli doono mid kasii wacan tan. Iskuday in aad faraxdo inta yar Illaahay ku siiyey kuna mahadnaq."

(Boorama, Somaliland)

Just short vaction in back home does not make expert in the work culture/place and because of your village people were lazy do not paint whole Somalia with same brush. Already established that you are self hater so your opinion are not valid.

billbored.gif

Hubble

VIP
Canuck you're very patient wallahi, they're trolling you. They don't care about Somalia that's why they're misconstruing your thread. I agree, we need to register these Oromo as visitors and they must pay for a visa like we do in their country.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
We register our visitors in SL, therefor we shouldn't be mentioned with somalia(PL,JL,GM). Somaliland has been deporting everything from Oromos, bantu to various types of Wanlaweyn. In SL you gotta pay to stay. Somalia will not be able to do this for the forseable future since their army are Zulu Nation warriors

We register our visitors in SL, therefor we shouldn't be mentioned with somalia(PL,JL,GM). Somaliland has been deporting everything from Oromos, bantu to various types of Wanlaweyn. In SL you gotta pay to stay. Somalia will not be able to do this for the forseable future since their army are Zulu Nation warriors

The point is why we even register them, they present security risk at our country they are illegal without any security or health background check on them, they took the jobs from Somalis, plus we are facing drought and famine we can not take extra people to our country. I heard Ethiopia economic is better than ours plus they take aid than us from all church world bank

waraabe

Your superior
Your obsession is unhealthy. Oromo didn't make your regions shit, your people are lazy and work shy.

Oromo welcome to my regions

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
The point is why we even register them, they present security risk at our country they are illegal without any security or health background check on them, they took the jobs from Somalis, plus we are facing drought and famine we can not take extra people to our country. I heard Ethiopia economic is better than ours plus they take aid than us from all church world bank

We don't have famines in SL. We had one of the most severe droughts and through true somalinimo we overcame it with minimal losses. Also Somaliland grants equal chance to Oromos, reer somalia, and other foreigners who contribute to the economy by establishing business.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Arab people charity helped you not the SL government

So what if the arabs sent aid relief? I posted a while ago how the SL national army contributed 50k USD themselves let alone the government diaspora or big businessmen. True somalinimo exists in SL

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Listen do not sugar coat anything the youth from Burco ran away due to the lack of jobs

Lack of jobs is a global issue. Their are indians working in SL and being paid low wages. This is a new age problem in somaliland and like the previous problems, through togetherness we will overcome it. My generation of Landers in the diaspora are already investing heavily in the private sector and causing job creation. We don't sit and wait for ictiraaf nor do we lose hope. Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending