Watch : The Mission to Ethiopia immigration authoritiy to humiliate the Somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile in Somalia we let those habeshi and Oromo to stay in our country and take jobs from our youth in SL/PL

There is order and civility in Puntland,i still dont understand why this hatred for Pl,bal isku fiiriya,habargidir iyo majerten waa dad wada daga,mid dhulkiisa horumar iyo kala danbeen ayaa ka jirta midna dhulkii somaliyeed meel kasta uu tago waa uu gubaa! HG burn every thing they touch.
respect for PL,this video doesnt say anything,this is the same thing i encounter when i apply for visa .this is called process.

There is order and civility in Puntland,i still dont understand why this hatred for Pl,bal isku fiiriya,habargidir iyo majerten waa dad wada daga,mid dhulkiisa horumar iyo kala danbeen ayaa ka jirta midna dhulkii somaliyeed meel kasta uu tago waa uu gubaa! HG burn every thing they touch.
respect for PL,this video doesnt say anything,this is the same thing i encounter when i apply for visa .this is called process.

No one hate Puntland they did good job on fighting al shabab and improving the economic. The point of video is to show how sister Ethiopia is treating Somalis and how we are opening our doors without any control to Oromo Ethiopian to Somalia

sxb,kenya accepted millions of somalis as refuge,we should do the same.

No Somalis refugees are in their land Ogaden and feed from UN and now they need to come back to Somalia. But the Oromo are not refugees they are land grabbers send by government to change the demography of Somalia and annex PL/SL to Ethiopia which is overpopulated country of 90 millions and landlocked and we Somalia are only 12 million people. They (Oromo) are Christian and pagan and soon you made citizen they will cry precuetion of Christian by Muslim bad Somalis (media showed us Somalis evil shabab country) who kills poor Christian (Oromo) and they will annex SL/PL that way. It happened in South Sudan the game of bad Muslim and good Christian. Plus Oromo have their home country oromia why they are migrating to our semi desert land.

Last edited:
they are just immigrants,alshabab is worse.

It took 72 hours to get rid of al shabab in Puntland meaning it is easy to defeat them. But these people are not refugees but economic immigrants who stealing the jobs from Somalis, which will lead more provety and joining al shabab. Plus Oromo have fake history claim to Somalia, although they came just during 17 century. Plus they are 50 million people soon they will not be any Somalia that you fear for it because it will be new oromia.

1st of all where are these people going ? Hagee beey u so socdaan ? Cos we all know they aint staying in ethiopia, Ethiopia is a pit stop for them second maxeey ka cabadaa yaan ? every country has that process and it takes months even in the west to get a visa so waxeey ka cabadaa yaan wa bilaa micnoo, third how you going to complain about habesha or oromo staying in Somalia and taking jobs that Somalis refuse to even do because it's beneath them when Somalis emigrate to every known country on this planet and lie about their status so that they can get cayd free money, Somalis are parasites leeches blood suckers daad oo dalgood burburiyaa aan disaaney niin ma qeeyr ba ka so socdoo wa mayee

These people in video are well respected Somalis who are respecting the laws and orders reason for going Ethiopia is for short term like visiting Gulf embassies something else take yourself hating attitude somewhere else.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
1st of all where are these people going ? Hagee beey u so socdaan ? Cos we all know they aint staying in ethiopia, Ethiopia is a pit stop for them second maxeey ka cabadaa yaan ? every country has that process and it takes months even in the west to get a visa so waxeey ka cabadaa yaan wa bilaa micnoo, third how you going to complain about habesha or oromo staying in Somalia and taking jobs that Somalis refuse to even do because it's beneath them when Somalis emigrate to every known country on this planet and lie about their status so that they can get cayd free money, Somalis are parasites leeches blood suckers daad oo dalgood burburiyaa aan disaaney niin ma qeeyr ba ka so socdoo wa mayee

Somalis take every kind of jobs and do not repeat habashi lies

It took 72 hours to get rid of al shabab in Puntland meaning it is easy to defeat them. But these people are not refugees but economic immigrants who stealing the jobs from Somalis, which will lead more provety and joining al shabab. Plus Oromo have fake history claim to Somalia, although they came just during 17 century. Plus they are 50 million people soon they will not be any Somalia that you fear for it because it will be new oromia.

sxb,what do suggest that we evict them all? if they have visa that is OK though,Sl is lost cause for me,they are client ethiopia state i mean they depend on the habasha for everything ,so i have least worry.

Listen in Lebanon 4 million only live there and 7 million outside Lebanon in whole globe from south and North America to Africa and Europe. And nobody ever blame them so why you are blaming the Somalis to seeking immigrants plus Somalis do not have history claim in Canada or Europe like the Oromo do in Somalia and Somalis never think of annexing UK or SwedaNorway like the Oromo do. Do not compare Apple to orange.

These people in video are well respected Somalis who are respecting the laws and orders reason for going Ethiopia is for short term like visiting Gulf embassies something else take yourself hating attitude somewhere else.

Blame those who in first place evicted gulf embassies ,western embassies and UN offices from their country,who are attacking somali schools under the name of allah,who are refusing to let somalia have stable government for 30 years,these are my friend the collective enemies of somalia and somalis everywhere.Those who thrive in lawlessness and isbaaro are the worst form of humans.

sxb,what do suggest that we evict them all? if they have visa that is OK though,Sl is lost cause for me,they are client ethiopia state i mean they depend on the habasha for everything ,so i have least worry.

Oromo do not have any visa they come as illegal immigrants and they should go back to their country oromia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending