Wassup ladies

I tend to not sit next to all men in general. But if space is limited and I have the choice of sitting next to a Somali guy or a gaal, I'll sit next to the gaal out of respect (because of deen) for the Somali (probably Muslim) dude.

Well men and women are not supposed to be physically close to each other in our culture & religion so that's the main reason I avoid sitting next to all men not just Somalis.

You mentioned shukansi, funny story my dad met one of my step-mothers on a greyhound. They started talking and realized they were from the same clan and after hours of getting to know each other he said I'm a sheikh so I can't just keep being involved with you without marriage so she actually married him once they got to their destination. Real story XD

No fucking waaay. And I thought getting married in a few weeks was crazy.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Because it's uncomfortable , he might start developing feelings for you and you might not feel the same about them.

I have noticed Somali men are a clingy and creepy when they see a potential wife.

Last edited:
Any who yeah it’s weird I wouldn’t sit next to a man, let alone a Somali one. They almost always wanna talk; every opportunity is a shukansi opportunity for them.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lool, so you avoid any contacts with specifically Somali guys.. How are you supposed to find a husband if you don't give the guys a chance to approach you horta :wow1:

Lool, so you avoid any contacts with specifically Somali guys.. How are you supposed to find a husband if you don't give the guys a chance to approach you horta :wow1:
I didn’t say that. If I’m on the bus (rare) and he’s on it too, he’s not going to be worth my time. The trains a different story.

I don’t avoid Somali men in any capacity; I’m a social butterfly when I want to be, whether you believe this or not. I’m attracted to a certain look honestly. I haven’t seen it (yet).

I didn’t say that. If I’m on the bus (rare) and he’s on it too, he’s not going to be worth my time. The trains a different story.

I don’t avoid Somali men in any capacity; I’m a social butterfly when I want to be, whether you believe this or not. I’m attracted to a certain look honestly. I haven’t seen it (yet).
Oh I see.. Before when I was a uni student I used to take the bus every day and once met this alcoholic Somali man, and the first thing he asks is qoloma tahay :russ: :snoop:

Oh I see.. Before when I was a uni student I used to take the bus every day and once met this alcoholic Somali man, and the first thing he asks is qoloma tahay :russ: :snoop:
Why do you assume I’m anti social and awkward horta? I’m a great conversationalist as been told by plenty of Abdi’s.:sass2:

I have a way of making them feel, comfortable. A vulnerable farax is a goldmine. :lawd:

Why do you assume I’m anti social and awkward horta? I’m a great conversationalist as been told by plenty of Abdi’s.:sass2:

I have a way of making them feel, comfortable. A vulnerable farax is a goldmine. :lawd:
I don't know.. You like inaa nimanka ku daadisid so ma ahan:icon lol:.. But I'm sure under that tough shell there's a beautiful girl waiting to be discovered :whew:

Speaking of vulnerable faraxs I still vividly remember how you chased away that Swedish farax who was pouring his heart and soul out
:noneck:

Trending

Latest posts