Wassup ladies

I have a burning question...
Why do Somali girls avoid sitting next to Somali guys on the bus or train? Are you shy or afraid he might shukansi you?

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I remember once that I was sitting in the bus and my mother got off and this guy talked to me about my private life and he didnt even sit next to me

Yes I hate to look people in the eye and would never be able to sit next to anyone if I could just as easily stand up
I notice many people have an issue with eye contact.. I usually stare directly in people's eyes and I have very special eyes, so people often look down on the ground after a couple of seconds.. Even my manager :pachah1:

Ade

What do you do when you are in public places ? Do you sit next to the person

Ade

I notice many people have an issue with eye contact.. I usually stare directly in people's eyes and I have very special eyes, so people often look down on the ground after a couple of seconds.. Even my manager :pachah1:

Kaaa daaa
You are my nightmare could never manage to sit next to you without headphones or no internet on the phone

If the dudes cute I wouldn't mind sitting next to him :patrice:

Unfortunately I only encounter eedos with their snotty nose child on public transportation :mjdontkno:

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I have a burning question...
Why do Somali girls avoid sitting next to Somali guys on the bus or train? Are you shy or afraid he might shukansi you?

Well men and women are not supposed to be physically close to each other in our culture & religion so that's the main reason I avoid sitting next to all men not just Somalis.

You mentioned shukansi, funny story my dad met one of my step-mothers on a greyhound. They started talking and realized they were from the same clan and after hours of getting to know each other he said I'm a sheikh so I can't just keep being involved with you without marriage so she actually married him once they got to their destination. Real story XD

Well men and women are not supposed to be physically close to each other in our culture & religion so that's the main reason I avoid sitting next to all men not just Somalis.

You mentioned shukansi, funny story my dad met one of my step-mothers on a greyhound. They started talking and realized they were from the same clan and after hours of getting to know each other he said I'm a sheikh so I can't just keep being involved with you without marriage so she actually married him once they got to their destination. Real story XD
That's indeed some funny story.

very beautiful story. I like that a lot more than "they got to know each other, they started sleeping with each other, then after a few years of zina they married each other" which I think is how we're told we're supposed to do things. Thank God for Islam. This world would be even more in darkness without such a beautiful religion.

Yeah so it's not even that complicated.
Check out looks, deen, how she treats siblings/parents, her friends and then whether you can sit with her and have a decent convo for more than 10mins.
Oh also check out her hobbies.
And that's done from the guys side really. Obviously, lengthen the time scale have a small chit chat every other week and after 3-4months your set to get married.not hard at all.

Trending

Latest posts