Was Prophet Muhammed saw an Arab?

Yeah but Ishmael was taught Arabic by the people in Southern Arabia. It’s not like he created the language/people. Arabs existed already and Ishamel ain’t one. He Arabized himself by taking up their language and marr

Read my edit. My opinion still stands. If we keeping it real, we descend from Ibrahim too. The time we left Natufian region adds up and we are paternally Natufian. Which prophet do you think we are descendants of?
yes people and beings can be more noble then others for example humans are more honored then jins. banu isreal where deemed more noble then all which is why they received the most prophets

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The weekly arab thread

Manchester City Soccer GIF

Hamzza

VIP
i know his descendants developed the arabic language but he married and mixed with the people and spoke there language.

what he originally spoke was the language then that the arabs who settled around makkah spoke. his descendants didn't make anything new they just further developed what already existed until it became arabic. ismail grew up his whole life around the arabs when Ibrahim left him and hajar in makkah.
Where is prophet Ismhael buried in? He never spoke Arabic and Mekka was empty before his descendants(who developed the Arabic language) populated

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ismhael didn't mix with the Arabs his descendants developed the Arabic language.

Both Arabic and Hebrew stem from the Archaic Semitic language Prophet Ibrahim and his sons used to speak.
That’s a lie. They taught him the language kulaha they developed it.

Some of their descendants are. We left what? 3-4k years ago? When was Prophet Muhammed saw time? 1.4k years ago? Isa as? 2.5k? Ibrahim as? 4k
:damedamn:

:dabcasar:
yes but are we from the same branch of Natufians? even then for example lets say i end up being the origin point for a whole new group of people as a somali and i moved to a different area to do this. that doesn't mean these descendants are related to every other somali out there just because there origin point was half somali

Hamzza

VIP
Yup, Arabs already existed and Ishmael didn't speak Arabic so I don't know how he gonna develop the language. He married from them and learned their language. @Hamzza, which Seerah or history book says Ishmael developed the Arabic language?
I'm relying on suugo science lol. Which Seerah or history book says Prophet Ismael adopted the Arabic language? and I said his descendants developed the language not him.

Keep this thread non-genetic. The Somali ancestors were neither Natufian nor did those live in the times of the prophet Ibrahim (AS). Our ancestors were in Sudan/Egypt in the age of Mesopotamia, already established Cushites by perhaps 2-3 thousand years in the current genetic form before the first villages in ancient Sumer came about. The Natufian-"LIKE" ancestry was way deeper related to the Natufians from the Levant way further back in time.

Where is prophet Ismhael buried in? He never spoke Arabic and Mekka was empty before his descendants(who developed the Arabic language) populated
there was no one there the moment zamzam was formed arabs saw it and established a community with hajar and ismail in makkah. he was still a baby so all he knew was there language growing up he didn't add anything himself and his descents are the children of these arabs because he mixed with and married from them and they married back into there own people meaning whatever they where speaking then just developed into the arabic language and this is a know fact.

Hamzza

VIP
there was no one there the moment zamzam was formed arabs saw it and established a community with hajar and ismail in makkah. he was still a baby so all he knew was there language growing up he didn't add anything himself and his descents are the children of these arabs because he mixed with and married from them and they married back into there own people meaning whatever they where speaking then just developed into the arabic language and this is a know fact.
This is suugo not fact.

Trending