Was Nimrod really the grandson of ham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah he does. He clearly made it up. Is it me or do you usually appear like a miskin asking people questions?
What do you mean?

I've listened to a few things on the Epic of Gilgamesh and never have I come across anything on Nimrod. It seems really peculiar to make that connection, especially if you've heard anything about the storyline. I'm curious where they got it.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lots of prophets weren't mentioned in the quran, in fact 123,075 were not mentioned in the holy quran does that mean they are insignificant. I'd like to think the quran is more of a rule book, whereas the bible is the genesis of humanity book as it delves more into detail about the ancestries of bani adam.
Unlike those 123-something thousand of prophets, Namrod was mentioned in the Quran. And yet Allah omitted to mention something as simple as his name. That's what I meant by him being "irrelevant". Him being a such great king with great achievements means zero to nothing. Those things flew out of the window the moment he committed shirk & claimed godhood. And as such, we Somalis shouldn't glorify him, as some are already doing in this thread. Just my 2 cents.

What do you mean?

I've listened to a few things on the Epic of Gilgamesh and never have I come across anything on Nimrod. It seems really peculiar to make that connection, especially if you've heard anything about the storyline. I'm curious where they got it.

Hence why I said you usually sound like a miskin asking people questions even though you might have the answer already lol.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
namrood and fircoon both were pharaohs,hamitic and same dna as us Somalis,its just sad how religion was used for colonization purposes and made us hate our own and our own civilizations. we were taught they were evil same as they called mohd abdala hasan as the mad mullah. it was the pre emptive strike for the subjugation and looting of the great pharaoh civilization.

But WHAT civilization do u apart from Islamization?> Before Islam, your civilization was ridiculously none existent. You should view religion as one that made u a civilized human. Otherwise, u would still be climbing trees, and worshiping the sun or a Godess named mama malyuun

But WHAT civilization do u apart from Islamization?> Before Islam, your civilization was ridiculously none existent. You should view religion as one that made u a civilized human. Otherwise, u would still be climbing trees, and worshiping the sun or a Godess named mama malyuun

Not necessarily. Are you a lesbian or something?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not necessarily. Are you a lesbian or something?

Whaaat??? Why is my sexuality relevant in a discussion of religion, and civilization??? I think the lesbian Steamdevelopment from here Somalispot can vouch for me that i am not a lesbian !lol

Whaaat??? Why is my sexuality relevant in a discussion of religion, and civilization??? I think the lesbian Steamdevelopment from here Somalispot can vouch for me that i am not a lesbian !lol

Well I think you and the lesbian Steamdevelopment have colluded to keep your gay affair a secret. But I must confess you made a good point before about religion civilising Somalis. On top of all the problems Somalis currently have, imagine them not washing their asses? Oh my god!! Face palm.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well I think you and the lesbian Steamdevelopment have colluded to keep your gay affair a secret. But I must confess you made a good point before about religion civilising Somalis. On top of all the problems Somalis currently have, imagine them not washing their asses? Oh my god!! Face palm.

Aziz u as a man u should be commended for washing your futo with water. Usually men dont wash their futo with water. Sorry typing futo sounds very weird

Aziz u as a man u should be commended for washing your futo with water. Usually men dont wash their futo with water. Sorry typing futo sounds very weird

Lool, you are definitely gay Basra! Moving on, last I checked all muslims wash their futo with water. Or is it just the Somalis? In any case it does give me solace that Somali women wash EVERYTHING with water. Their siil included. Sorry typing siil sounds very weird.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool, you are definitely gay Basra! Moving on, last I checked all muslims wash their futo with water. Or is it just the Somalis? In any case it does give me solace that Somali women wash EVERYTHING with water. Their siil included. Sorry typing siil sounds very weird.

But here in the west the men dont practice it. Its sad. LOL

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
kkkkkk off the top of my head I have at least 3 questions to ask about the above comment. But saying them out loud would sound rather weird!

Dont. Lets end the discussion here. WE r derailing someones thread

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I shall not. At the risk of exposing you as someone who is fond of eating asses.

What??????

4630.jpg

ye right islam made the Europeans historically the most educated and advanced.SMH
every pseudo to defend islam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ye right islam made the Europeans historically the most educated and advanced.SMH
every pseudo to defend islam.

roble

r u disputing my point? Are u an atheist? is so, never seen such an authentic name as roble who claims to be an atheist. You should have called yourself NomadMad or Abdijew or something

roble

r u disputing my point? Are u an atheist? is so, never seen such an authentic name as roble who claims to be an atheist. You should have called yourself NomadMad or Abdijew or something

yes am disputing your point.how can you say we wouldn't be something without islam. How are the most powerful nations became so powerful and ahead of every Islamic country. Europe,america,china,india,japan,the koreas,russia to name a few. and why every Islamic defender turn to vulgarity after their first comment..that says all,,they have to deflect the reality infront of thm. they also have to come up with vague & blurred excuses.
and why it should bother you what someone online believes.It shows again we haven't evolved much from the 13th century,contrary to your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending