Was Nimrod really the grandson of ham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/112333/jewish/Nimrod-and-Abraham.htm

I'm really confused about this guy, i know he was wicked and rebelled against god, tried to build a tower to heaven, but how come the so called christians never credit this guy (who was black) for Babylon or just never mention his achievements at all, yet never fail to mention his wickedness (Esau was the only man God was ever stated to hate, they shy away from mentioning that one). He was the first king after the flood, then again i'm not really christian and family members told me to be cautious about the bible stories and that a vast majority of the parables are corrupted, where as the quran says that the whole trilogy of books are to be respected.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The bible are a bunch of stories, It's not actually proven to be real, It's made to make you think. Contemplate it young Cabdi, one day you shall prosper

namrood and fircoon both were pharaohs,hamitic and same dna as us Somalis,its just sad how religion was used for colonization purposes and made us hate our own and our own civilizations. we were taught they were evil same as they called mohd abdala hasan as the mad mullah. it was the pre emptive strike for the subjugation and looting of the great pharaoh civilization.

Nimrod was a great Cushitic King from around the Ethiopia region. I believe that he has been excessively demonized by the traditions of ignorant Christians and fake Khazar Jews. That article has a lot of projection. All the bible says about him is that he was a powerful man, and founded the Mesopotamian civilizations.

Genesis 10:8-12 "Cush was also the ancestor of Nimrod, who was the first heroic warrior on earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD. Therefore it is said, Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD. The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Uruk, Akkad and Kalneh, in Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah--which is the great city."

1 Chronicles 1:10 "Cush fathered Nimrod. He was the first on earth to be a mighty man."

Micah 5:6 "They will rule Assyria with drawn swords and enter the gates of the land of Nimrod. He will rescue us from the Assyrians when they pour over the borders to invade our land."

In the Book of Jubilees and Jasher, Nimrod is presented as a legendary hero, who is empowered by God. It is not considered to be cannon though, go figure. He is also said to be the grandfather of Peleg, thus an ancestor of Abraham. This would mean the Hebrew Israelites were related to him. This is fascinating because Abraham originally came from Ur, Mesopotamia. We Iraqw believe we came from that region as well a long time ago.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
To answer your question, only God knows. As far as I know, his name isn't even mentioned in the Quran. I guess, he's that insignificant in Allah's eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cush was the son of ham...hamites had the first civilization mostly around the midteranean.the incas and most of south American civilizations.read it very interesting.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Nimrod was a great Cushitic King from around the Ethiopia region. I believe that he has been excessively demonized by the traditions of ignorant Christians and fake Khazar Jews. That article has a lot of projection. All the bible says about him is that he was a powerful man, and founded the Mesopotamian civilizations.

Genesis 10:8-12 "Cush was also the ancestor of Nimrod, who was the first heroic warrior on earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD. Therefore it is said, Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD. The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Uruk, Akkad and Kalneh, in Shinar. From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah--which is the great city."

1 Chronicles 1:10 "Cush fathered Nimrod. He was the first on earth to be a mighty man."

Micah 5:6 "They will rule Assyria with drawn swords and enter the gates of the land of Nimrod. He will rescue us from the Assyrians when they pour over the borders to invade our land."

In the Book of Jubilees and Jasher, Nimrod is presented as a legendary hero, who is empowered by God. It is not considered to be cannon though, go figure. He is also said to be the grandfather of Peleg, thus an ancestor of Abraham. This would mean the Hebrew Israelites were related to him. This is fascinating because Abraham originally came from Ur, Mesopotamia. We Iraqw believe we came from that region as well a long time ago.
You're iraqi? Wtf?

The African Americans say Esau is the white man or something.
Could be Arabs too for all i care, it just says he had red skin and God openly stated "esau i hath hated" i would be crying in a corner if he named me in his book in such a way. He must have done something really terrible like abu lahab.

To answer your question, only God knows. As far as I know, his name isn't even mentioned in the Quran. I guess, he's that insignificant in Allah's eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lots of prophets weren't mentioned in the quran, in fact 123,075 were not mentioned in the holy quran does that mean they are insignificant. I'd like to think the quran is more of a rule book, whereas the bible is the genesis of humanity book as it delves more into detail about the ancestries of bani adam.

Nimrod was also supposedly the ruler at the time of nabi Ibrahim.
He is also linked to Gilgamesh, from the Epic of Gilgamesh. Nimrod was a great king back in those days but had a bad reputation. Lastly, he was one of thw builders of civilization. The pre-cursors of Ancient Egypt.
Waa awoowgaa

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
He is also linked to Gilgamesh, from the Epic of Gilgamesh. Nimrod was a great king back in those days but had a bad reputation. Lastly, he was one of thw builders of civilization. The pre-cursors of Ancient Egypt.
Waa awoowgaa
Like daddy yanke to despacito

VixR

Veritas
Waa awoowgaa
Do you know where you got that, just curious.

The African Americans say Esau is the white man or something.

Some of the teachings of those guys are completely false. Esau was probably a black Arab, he was described as ruddy red brown. It is a common shade among East Africans as well, Sub-Saharans in general. It wouldn't make sense if he was a ginger and Jacob a dark skinned person.

Picture2.png
Picture1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending