Was Michael Jackson Guilty?

I think he was guilty.

I think it is obvious he was guilty.

1 - He was weird
2 - Creepy
3 - He looked like a space alien
4 - He wanted to hang out with little boys in his bedroom and let them sleep in his bed

what more evidence is needed?

to be fair, I would like to include the counter-evidence from the opposing side:

1 - Michael Jackson's dance moves
2 - Thriller was a cultural phenomena
3 - Michael Jackson's singing ability

when we weigh the evidence, I think it's pretty much blatantly obvious he was guilty

@Omar del Sur

Since they can’t defend themselves, let the dead RIP.

You say that but you would have no problem if it was something against Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

@Omar del Sur

Sxb, I never made a bad comment about the prophet unless you are making connections between him and MJ and baiting me to comment on it. There is no need for that because your bait is very amateurish.

The latter never married and was never convicted of any crime, in fact, he was found to be innocent by a jury of his peers. What does your religion say about accusing dead people for crimes they were found to be innocent?

What does your religion say about accusing dead people for crimes they were found to be innocent?

I don't think there's anything in the sharia that says I can't discuss dead historical figures.

Genghis Khan, Hitler, Mussolini, Julius Caesar, etc I think we're free to discuss them all we want.

It isn't wrong to discuss Michael Jackson anymore than it would be to discuss Julius Caesar.

@Omar del Sur

Sxb, I never made a bad comment about the prophet unless you are making connections between him and MJ and baiting me to comment on it. There is no need for that because your bait is very amateurish.

Just yesterday @Furioso made a post attacking Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the feminism thread and you responded with the laugh response. You didn't say anything about respecting the dead. Like I said- you don't have a problem if it's something against Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

The latter never married and was never convicted of any crime, in fact, he was found to be innocent by a jury of his peers. What does your religion say about accusing dead people for crimes they were found to be innocent?

The man probably spent millions on lawyers. I don't care what the court said and if you have something from the Quran or Sunnah that says I should go by what that court says, then you're welcome to show me it. I do believe that I should respect the law but the law doesn't say I have to believe anything in particular as to whether the man was guilty or not and even if it did, I don't think I'd be obligated to believe in accordance.

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything in the sharia that says I can't discuss dead historical figures.

Genghis Khan, Hitler, Mussolini, Julius Caesar, etc I think we're free to discuss them all we want.

It isn't wrong to discuss Michael Jackson anymore than it would be to discuss Julius Caesar.

@Omar del Sur

There’s no harm in discussing the legacy of dead public people, but you are accusing MJ of crimes that he was found to be innocent. As a judge and jury, would you like to dig his remains and hang him?

@Omar del Sur

There’s no harm in discussing the legacy of dead public people, but you are accusing MJ of crimes that he was found to be innocent. As a judge and jury, would you like to dig his remains and hang him?

This is a dumb argument and I don't care about it.

Nor is it a crime if anyone wants to talk about whether OJ was guilty or not. People are free to discuss the topic all they want. Whatever weird ideology you're expressing here is some kind of totalitarianism, not liberal democracy- and the US is liberal democracy.

Trending

Latest posts