Was Michael Jackson Guilty?

I think he was guilty.

I think it is obvious he was guilty.

1 - He was weird
2 - Creepy
3 - He looked like a space alien
4 - He wanted to hang out with little boys in his bedroom and let them sleep in his bed

what more evidence is needed?

to be fair, I would like to include the counter-evidence from the opposing side:

1 - Michael Jackson's dance moves
2 - Thriller was a cultural phenomena
3 - Michael Jackson's singing ability

when we weigh the evidence, I think it's pretty much blatantly obvious he was guilty

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I highly doubt he molested the children. But he does get some sexual gratifications from hanging around the kids, without touching them.

I highly doubt he molested the children. But he does get some sexual gratifications from hanging around the kids, without touching them.

I think you do present an interesting theory... it is kind of a third viewpoint

I do think he was guilty, though..... I mean... I think he was very charismatic and I think people really love him... and I think they're blinded by how much they love him and they can't believe this singer that they love could do such horrible things

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you do present an interesting theory... it is kind of a third viewpoint

I do think he was guilty, though..... I mean... I think he was very charismatic and I think people really love him... and I think they're blinded by how much they love him and they can't believe this singer that they love could do such horrible things

I am not a huge fan of Michael, enough to affect my opinion. i am a good judger, i look at both sides.

If Michael had sexually abused a child, we would have lots of examples from children or adults coming up. I think Michael was weird, and people who are normally used to certain 'norms' try to explain his weird fetishes into sexual nature. If he was a molester, facts would have come out.

I am not a huge fan of Michael, enough to affect my opinion. i am a good judger, i look at both sides.

If Michael had sexually abused a child, we would have lots of examples from children or adults coming up. I think Michael was weird, and people who are normally used to certain 'norms' try to explain his weird fetishes into sexual nature. If he was a molester, facts would have come out.

Two points.

1- You basically use the same claim as Fox News. You basically present yourself as "Fair and Balanced". If you're Fair and Balanced, just be Fair and Balanced. You don't need to try to claim that you are Fair and Balanced.

Just you claiming that you are totally neutral and objective makes me question your objectivity.

Also, looking at both sides and saying the truth is in the middle is not actually necessarily virtuous. I mean if one person is a victim and another is the victimizer and you take that approach, you're kind of helping the one is guilty. Only if your "middle theory" is correct is your approach actually correct. If Michael was guilty, you're covering for a man who molested little boys. My money is on he was guilty and Allah knows best.

2- I mean the moment someone starts claiming they are Fair and Balanced, I think you should look at their angle.

I mean there's a reason that "Fair and Balanced" is the motto of Fox News. If you study Communism, Communists such as Stalin would frequently claim "objectivity". So it's kind of an ironic thing where if you have some kind of partisan agenda, the rhetorical strategy is to assert the exact opposite and proclaim your objectivity, thus pre-empting anyone noticing the partisan agenda.

What is the partisan agenda?

The second paragraph reveals that you are acting as a partisan for weirdness. Thus, a partisanship for a leftist, cultural Marxist type agenda. The agenda may be conscious or it may be unconscious but it's there either way. You might proclaim objectivity but the second paragraph reveals the influence of liberals.

Throughout history, traditional society would have been repulsed by someone like Michael Jackson. Those instincts are healthy and are there for a reason. Your rhetoric attempts to undermine one's healthy instincts- which are there for a reason and put there by Allah.

Instead of being influenced by alien, leftist ideology, you should follow a more purely Islamic mindset.

The idea that we should rebel against and undermine what is healthy, normal and natural is unIslamic and is part of cultural Marxist, New Left ideology, not Islam.

Islamically, we should be in line with what is normal and natural and what is healthy- our natural instincts. Trying to undermine those healthy, natural instincts is dangerous and would have been part of the process for Michael Jackson to molest those boys.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, he wasnt guilty, he never had a childhood and was physically and emotionally abused since the age of 6. He was literally a cashcow for his father and never had a real childhood, this can cause a severe break in psychology.

He was a philanthrapist who always donated to poor people and loved children simply because he identified as a child himself. Would anyone question a child innocently having a sleepover with other children? No.

He was a threat to the Illuminati after he attempted to buy his own records and attempt to breakfree from corpoeate control, that is when they started destroying his reputation and eventually killed him.

#MJInnocent

The people that are in control of the media trying to tarnish his name so aggressively without any real hard evidence is enough proof he is innocent. I believe he was murdered for the same exact reason. His beliefs did not fit in with their agenda and they saw him as a threat. He was the most famous person on the planet and had great influence.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
The people that are in control of the media trying to tarnish his name so aggressively without any real hard evidence is enough proof he is innocent. I believe he was murdered for the same exact reason. His beliefs did not fit in with their agenda and they saw him as a threat. He was the most famous person on the planet and had great influence.
11658.jpg

No, he wasnt guilty, he never had a childhood and was physically and emotionally abused since the age of 6. He was literally a cashcow for his father and never had a real childhood, this can cause a severe break in psychology.

He was a philanthrapist who always donated to poor people and loved children simply because he identified as a child himself. Would anyone question a child innocently having a sleepover with other children? No.

He was a threat to the Illuminati after he attempted to buy his own records and attempt to breakfree from corpoeate control, that is when they started destroying his reputation and eventually killed him.

#MJInnocent
Damn you gave a similar answer at the same time lol. But yeah u hit the nail on the head. I’m happy to see that so many are not falling for this and not being sheep.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Two points.

1- You basically use the same claim as Fox News. You basically present yourself as "Fair and Balanced". If you're Fair and Balanced, just be Fair and Balanced. You don't need to try to claim that you are Fair and Balanced.

Just you claiming that you are totally neutral and objective makes me question your objectivity.

Also, looking at both sides and saying the truth is in the middle is not actually necessarily virtuous. I mean if one person is a victim and another is the victimizer and you take that approach, you're kind of helping the one is guilty. Only if your "middle theory" is correct is your approach actually correct. If Michael was guilty, you're covering for a man who molested little boys. My money is on he was guilty and Allah knows best.

2- I mean the moment someone starts claiming they are Fair and Balanced, I think you should look at their angle.

I mean there's a reason that "Fair and Balanced" is the motto of Fox News. If you study Communism, Communists such as Stalin would frequently claim "objectivity". So it's kind of an ironic thing where if you have some kind of partisan agenda, the rhetorical strategy is to assert the exact opposite and proclaim your objectivity, thus pre-empting anyone noticing the partisan agenda.

What is the partisan agenda?

The second paragraph reveals that you are acting as a partisan for weirdness. Thus, a partisanship for a leftist, cultural Marxist type agenda. The agenda may be conscious or it may be unconscious but it's there either way. You might proclaim objectivity but the second paragraph reveals the influence of liberals.

Throughout history, traditional society would have been repulsed by someone like Michael Jackson. Those instincts are healthy and are there for a reason. Your rhetoric attempts to undermine one's healthy instincts- which are there for a reason and put there by Allah.

Instead of being influenced by alien, leftist ideology, you should follow a more purely Islamic mindset.

The idea that we should rebel against and undermine what is healthy, normal and natural is unIslamic and is part of cultural Marxist, New Left ideology, not Islam.

Islamically, we should be in line with what is normal and natural and what is healthy- our natural instincts. Trying to undermine those healthy, natural instincts is dangerous and would have been part of the process for Michael Jackson to molest those boys.

Mashalaaah…..u typed ALL that to tell me I am shady? Assalam Aleikum huuno, I wish you a good day.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn you gave a similar answer at the same time lol. But yeah u hit the nail on the head. I’m happy to see that so many are not falling for this and not being sheep.
Yeah I can feel vibes and MJ has an angelic innocent aura coming off him. He was a sheep among wolves, there will never be another talent like bim. My favourite album is Off the wall, his 1st solo album was genius. Hes the only artist I can listen to every song he made and not skip one. True musical genius, I heard he became Muslim when he stayed in Bahrain but its not confirmed. I hope its true, always.

#MJInnocent

I don't have an issue with you being a conspiracy theorist, given that I'm a conspiracy theorist myself. I'm more of the "it's the Jews" school of conspiracy theory.

Actually, I have to do a little bit of walking so I might explain my thoughts on naming the Jew. Eh.... if I get into my thoughts on naming the Jew I might not actually get to Michael Jackson.

Anyways, two quick points.

1- Anyone familiar with alt-right ideology should recognize alt-right influence in my thinking. A lot of Muslims unfortunately never go past the Ilhan Omar level of attacking Zionism. This is why I emphasize judeo-bolshevism. Anyways, "naming the Jew" is a dead giveaway of my alt-right influence. I've never heard a Muslim use that terminology. But prior to the alt-right, I have a connection to the Axis Powers that is deeper than anyone here will know. I am not Somali and there were Nazi elements operating in my family's country during WW2 and there's more I'm not saying.

Anyways, point

2- Pimp C was assassinated shortly after he named the Jew in his music. He specifically went into the same sort of overt "anti-semitism" that is in my posts.

I think William Cooper (of "Behold a Pale Horse" fame) was assassinated.

Michael Jackson was maybe more of a hardcore "antisemite" than I am. He specifically referred to other out to "k*ke me". He also did speak of Jewish conspiracy privately (not as overtly as Pimp C but I say Michael was more hardcore in a sense in that even I don't use the term "k*ke").

In any case, Michael Jackson was not out to redpill mass audiences. Pimp C before he died was openly naming the Jews in his music and telling people on one of the UGK albums to read "Behold a Pale Horse".

I do think Michael Jackson was murdered and I do think it probably is the case that they wanted some kind of financial control and all that.

But I don't think he was actually a threat to the Jews. Alan García was openly talking about "The Jewish Mafia" before he was killed. Pimp C was doing something similar.

Michael Jackson wasn't really going that route.

In any case, the Michael molesting little boys thing...... I don't think it's a lie. The truth can be more effective than a lie.

Did the Jews make him sleep with little boys? Was Michael Jackson asexual? Did Michael Jackson not have sexual urges?

Anyways, I don't have time to explain why I believe in naming the Jew and thus my ideological disagreement with the "it's the Illuminati" school. But yanni..... I think it's blatantly obvious Michael was guilty.

He had a messed up childhood so he needs to sleep with little boys? How many people have messed up childhoods? It's more common than is admitted yet Michael was extreme in his weirdness and as I mentioned previously- our natural aversion to weirdness is there for a reason.

Yeah I can feel vibes and MJ has an angelic innocent aura coming off him. He was a sheep among wolves, there will never be another talent like bim. My favourite album is Off the wall, his 1st solo album was genius. Hes the only artist I can listen to every song he made and not skip one. True musical genius, I heard he became Muslim when he stayed in Bahrain but its not confirmed. I hope its true, always.

mj_leaving_neverland.jpg

Case closed.

And look how brainwashed that poor boy is. He honestly thinks that what's going on in that picture is cool.

Gavin-Arvizo-and-Michael-Jackson.jpg

Come on. It's pretty blatant.

NINTCHDBPICT000463153349-e1550159763210.jpg

I don't even know what to say.

Anyways, there's this documentary called Leaving Neverland which I recommend.

I mean.... I don't approve of musicians to begin with... nor of Michael's kind of.... weirdness....

but even I wish I could say "naw.... nothing was going on"....

but come on..... it's blatantly obvious what was going on here.... I feel like it's like that B o o ndocks episode where Tom presents a mountain of evidence of R Kelly and everyone just pretends R Kelly is innocent because he can sing

Trending