Was I Too Harsh?

It was MJ's who tried to do a coup that ultimately flopped. The isaaq rebels were just sitting in the shade chewing khat when they decided to think "Mj's and Mx's are in a power struggle, OG's are busy with Ethiopia, why don't we use the Darood distraction to push for an agenda. They thus went to Aabo mengistu, acted as his foot soldiers, supplied other clans, caused their kins to be shelled, and ultimately lead to the current anarchy today. Therefore, MJ's were the perpetrators, isaaqs the smugglers and hawiye jumped on the bandwagon in early 1990's, and the rest is history.

And currently, the administration set up by both groups continue to harm the unity of Somalia. :bell:

These caghdeers and dhabacy0s are obsessed with Mareexan and us Dhulos.

The funny thing is that cagheeers are only hating on us because they consider MJs their leaders and follow them around like a lost puppy.
MJS and Cagdheers couldnt save you. what makes you think agoonta sade can save you when they need saving themselves?:cosbyhmm:

Only Allah can save you waryaa.

I've supported you fockers long enough, only for yall to jump on farmaajo's dick. smh

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
since when do zanzibaris ad00ns do any fighting?

:comeon:

this is all they have, insults and talk, when there is violence they run. They planned tuturak for 3 years and attacked at night then the id0.0r sent a few men and the zanzibaris ran for there lives.
And the hypocrasy is they say Mx is obsessed with them while they daily make thread "Mx this Mx that MSB did that Farmajo this Farmajo that" Literally every word outta their mouth is Mx and they have the nerves to tslk abt obsession!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

this is all they have, insults and talk, when there is violence they run. They planned tuturak for 3 years and attacked at night then the id0.0r sent a few men and the zanzibaris ran for there lives.
:damn::deadrose:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wa naago sxb they never won a single battle in their life:mjlaugh:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Kulaha dhulbahante are obsessed with us, ive been surfing this subforum every week for the past year and there has been very few Dhulo posters.

:gucciwhat:
Deranged old man wye that was his medicines speaking not him let him vent

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Darood on Darood violence:banderas:

MJ vs MX vs OG vs DH

hook-it-to-my-veins.jpg

Who are you supporting mudane:lolbron:

Kulaha dhulbahante are obsessed with us, ive been surfing this subforum every week for the past year and there has been very few Dhulo posters.

:gucciwhat:
Lol why are you acting surprised? dhulos are at the forefront bashing PL and mjs everywhere on social media you think I was just talking about sspot? you don't have numbers here

Trending

Latest posts