Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
pachah1-2.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I thought it was only isaaqs that shit talk him on twitter. :childplease:

In today’s qabiliste world, I leave my fellow daroods alone :manny:
Majeerteens invented anti-Siyaadnimo. The rest of the country just copied us like they do with everything else.
:siilaanyolaugh:

there is no darood, dhulos and mx are the most obsessed with us
So darood supremacy doesn’t exist?:mjcry:

I always thought if we united on a common cause like the issaqs, we would of ran the whole country from north to south with jubaland/kismayo being our Israel :mjlaugh:

The forum makes you think otherwise :wow:

AUN, president jaale maxamed siyaad barre, the loin of Somalia.

all i see is people who are envious of our great former leader. the sad truth is you will die in 60 to 80 years and leave behind nothing, no legacy nothing to showcase you even existed in this world.

while jaale maxamed siyaad barre, will be remembered as the greatest somali leader. 500 years from now the name maxamed siyaad barre will still have a meaning.

while yours will be forgotten. so be envious of our great leader thats all you have anyway.

:rejoice:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
AUN, president jaale maxamed siyaad barre, the loin of Somalia.

all i see is people who are envious of our great former leader. the sad truth is you will die in 60 to 80 years and leave behind nothing, no legacy nothing to showcase you even existed in this world.

while jaale maxamed siyaad barre, will be remembered as the greatest somali leader. 500 years from now the name maxamed siyaad barre will still have a meaning.

while yours will be forgotten. so be envious of our great leader thats all you have anyway.

:rejoice:
He will be remembered the way we remember fircon a coward who killed children, eldery and women....odaga asago xaraayo bu musqul ku dhinte
3RI9752.jpg

So darood supremacy doesn’t exist?:mjcry:

I always thought if we united on a common cause like the issaqs, we would of ran the whole country from north to south with jubaland/kismayo being our Israel :mjlaugh:

The forum makes you think otherwise :wow:
no it doesnt, there was no unity during the civil war why would there be one now. boo ns are just the bushmen we always saw them as.

7CC10BA4-1730-449B-B520-20B4C7FC3951.jpeg

there is no darood, dhulos and mx are the most obsessed with us
dhulos have fallen off a cliff.

They act more mx than mx themselves.

:gucciwhat:

They are so far up farmaajo's ass that they dont see their kinfolk getting punished in las canood and buhoodle for waving the blue flag.:drakewtf:

They've shown their true colors, let's see what they do when farmaajo fucks off.

no more darood this darood that.

they are either gonna get swallowed up by id.oor, or they gonna fight, and we ain't helping them.:manny:

dhulos have fallen off a cliff.

They act more mx than mx themselves.

:gucciwhat:

They are so far up farmaajo's ass that they dont see their kinfolk getting punished in las canood and buhoodle for waving the blue flag.:drakewtf:

They've shown their true colors, let's see what they do when farmaajo fucks off.

no more darood this darood that.

they are either gonna get swallowed up by id.oor, or they gonna fight, and we ain't helping them.:manny:
They need to fight amongst themselves, 1doors are not in their towns abusing them. I use to think they were forced but after researching them and their situation, they are treacherous to only each other and not other clans. Weird people.

I don’t get the MX situation in regards to Puntland, there nowhere near us.

They need to fight amongst themselves, 1doors are not in their towns abusing them. I use to think they were forced but after researching them and their situation, they are treacherous to only each other and not other clans. Weird people.
I know.

laasacanood waxaa daga faarah garaad mostly(cali geri, hagar aadan etc..).
but their biggest traitors are bahararsame, galaydh, adan cade(the speaker of SNM in 1991:mindblown:, and fuad who was also a waziir in SNM) are all bahararsame. They are the real problem, but still, idc:manny:.

I used to be pro dhulos, but now I am pro id..oor annexing them, after seeing them bootyclap for farmaajo so much, especially when it came to jubaland matters.

Trending

Latest posts