Was I out of line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My friend’s sister is getting married in 3 weeks. She’s on the heavier side, so we were talking about the wedding preparations and I asked her if she was on a diet for her wedding? She got mad at me and started saying body positivity crap.

I didn’t say it to be malicious, I want her to shine on her wedding day. MN girls are known to try to get the attention off the bride, every girl in MN dresses to impress in weddings... I just didn’t want her to feel out of place on her special day...

Should I apologize or let it go, my friend agreed with me who’s also her sister.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friend’s sister is getting married in 3 weeks. She’s on the heavier side, so we were talking about the wedding preparations and I asked her if she was on a diet for her wedding? She got mad at me and started saying body positivity crap.

I didn’t say it to be malicious, I want her to shine on her wedding day. MN girls are known to try to get the attention off the bride, every girl in MN dresses to impress in weddings... I just didn’t want her to feel out of place on her special day...

Should I apologize or let it go, my friend agreed with me who’s also her sister.

Nope. Only those who care for u tell the truth. U did the right thing, but you also have to apologize as her feelings were hurt. But you have to make sure you say in your apology, "I apologize if my frankness hurt your feelings, but i want the best for you:"

And yes girl friend tell her we dress to impress ! We gonna snatch her boo right in front of her if she dont play. I am willing to cat fight with biting off a chunk of cheeks if i have to !

Tukraq

VIP

Your supposed to incourage her on her big day:bell: I hope you used the right tone:birdman:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your supposed to incourage her on her big day:bell: I hope you used the right tone:birdman:

Tuk

I have to confess there was some sort of Jealousy on Reiko's part to be 'frank"! The girl wants a husband, this is not fair.

Gibiin-Udug

How much weight did you think she could lose in 3 weeks by dieting?

:kanyehmm:
30 lbs??? Is that possible looooool

Nope. Only those who care for u tell the truth. U did the right thing, but you also have to apologize as her feelings were hurt. But you have to make sure you say in your apology, "I apologize if my frankness hurt your feelings, but i want the best for you:"

And yes girl friend tell her we dress to impress ! We gonna snatch her boo right in front of her if she dont play. I am willing to cat fight with biting off a chunk of cheeks if i have to !
Thank you for understanding Basra

Gibiin-Udug

I’m helping out with everything and even paying for some stuff out of my pocket... I want to her look back on her wedding day and say damn I looked goooood!

Tukraq

VIP
I’m helping out with everything and even paying for some stuff out of my pocket... I want to her look back on her wedding day and say damn I looked goooood!
Yeah with the right tone you can get her on the same base, however even on a heavy diet expect 2 pounds lost a week, so 6 pounds total not 30

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7488.jpg

No, you weren't. I think its pretty standard that you lose a few for your wedding lol so the question isn't too far fetched. Just apologize and tell her you didn't mean it as a personal attack

Yes you were......saying are you on diet to a fatty is like asking a fatty are you pregnant. You basically called her fat . And then you say oooh I just want her to shine. Basically saying fat people cant shine. You have underlying hatred for fat people. You even called her on the heavy side. Again mocking her

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What kind of miskeen agreed to marry an overweight woman?:mjlol:

Maybe the mehr was $5:ooh:

Some men are chubby chasers. Besides beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Maybe the farah is fat too, which is cute, they just need a bigger strong bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts