Was I in the wrong?

VixR

Veritas
You're using the term "relationship" quite liberally. Do they develop a relationship in the general sense that I develop a relationship with my grocer over the years and we laugh and know each other well? Sure. But if something changes in the business dynamics of the transaction, it's over and I go to the next grocer down the street.

Likewise, she may tolerate and even enjoy herself with the mark, but if you're truly saying it's anything more than the natural friendliness and familiarity that results from a continued and convenient business transaction, then either you're trolling or you really don't know what a real relationship is. I wouldn't even doubt in a majority of these cases she's probably messing around with a man that she is truly into. It's not the same thing for a man who is into you primarily for your looks.
I think you need to live a little and come back. Maybe I have a unique window into these things just from observing these specific types of relationships (in terms of baby daddy relationships), not that I really buy that myself, because all you have to do is look around you.

You use intellectually dishonest examples like Harvey Weinstein, but that’s not a portrayal of what we’re discussing here and you know it. It might help you to think in terms more relative to yourself. Literally look around you. You might be surprised. For example....your parents?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I think you need to live a little and come back. Maybe I have a unique window into these things just from observing these specific types of relationships (in terms of baby daddy relationships), not that I really buy that myself, because all you have to do is look around you.

You use intellectually dishonest examples like Harvey Weinstein, but that’s not a portrayal of what we’re discussing here and you know it. It might help you to think in terms more relative to yourself. Literally look around you. You might be surprised. For example....your parents?
But rose shaded glasses are all the rage right now!

Muji

VIP
Loooool looks like our faraxs want the best of both worlds

You want a beautiful xalimo with wide hips who is on her deen and has never spoken to a man before

In exchange for what? A receding hairline? A big calool? And an affinity for staring at strangers.

“But why can’t love be enough knowles” sweety if love is all you need why don’t you settle for fartun the garoob your mother wants to set you up with?

You idiots don’t even see women as human beings! How dare women be so picky! Whilst you look for a virgin Kim kardashian in a hijab.

Hogaay! :faysalwtf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

You want a beautiful xalimo with wide hips who is on her deen and has never spoken to a man before

In exchange for what? A receding hairline? A big calool? And an affinity for staring at strangers.

“But why can’t love be enough knowles” sweety if love is all you need why don’t you settle for fartun the garoob your mother wants to set you up with?

You idiots don’t even see women as human beings! How dare women be so picky! Whilst you look for a virgin Kim kardashian in a hijab.

A man can dream! :fittytousand:

We see them as human beings. As the somali say go: dumar waa ciyaal cago wayn

VixR

Veritas
He's also forgetting that the Meher is a very good gauge whether she's into you or not. A symbolically low meher is not only blessed according to the deen, but it shows she's truly into you.
Low meher means sure gossip she’s not worth a damn. Her actual person.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Aight, I'll be the voice of reason again. It ain't that deep. Most of us ain't even thinking about marriage at the current moment. As a result, none of us have the practical implications of marriage in our heads. I'm pretty confident once the realities of such serious relationships rein their heads within the brothers and sisters, they will make sensible and mature decisions to ensure that they end up in healthy marriages.

Or they won't and will stay losers. But since I know y'all won't admit to doing that, that ultimately makes me right. :denzelnigga:

That’s why you’ve been throwing around the word and negging Pretty Woman as a conspiracy factory lol.
You gotta admit that movie is bullsh1t. Her first customer happened to be her prince savior lool. Anyway I may through the word around in general. But I would never use it on you

VixR

Veritas
You gotta admit that movie is bullsh1t. Her first customer happened to be her prince savior lool. Anyway I may through the word around in general. But I would never use it on you
I haven’t watched it. My movie track record is horrible.

The reason I’m defensive of it is bc it’s reality for a lot of people, and it can often be practical reality. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad choice.

I haven’t watched it. My movie track record is horrible.

The reason I’m defensive of it is bc it’s reality for a lot of people, and it can often be practical reality. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad choice.

Is it reality for you:cosbyhmm: for me it sounds more hassle than actual prostitution. If a girl is gonna sleep with a man for money. I would have guessed she would want it done quick and take her money instead if faking relationship. But im sure this pays better

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You prefer I had a story to tell about being a reformed gold-digger with a soft spot for the trade?
That'd be better. But I generally prefer more outrageous attacks when ppl argue. @Knowles mastered that art to a tee.

Trending

Latest posts